Anyone familiar with this car (Fastlane TT)

sugarandopium

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___2007-FORD-MUSTANG-GT-TWIN-TURBO-LEATHER-500HP-2K-MI_W0QQitemZ400028914821QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item400028914821&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

Came across this on ebay.
Was thinking of trading in my car for this if the dealer will give me a fair amount for my trade in.
This is pretty much everything I want in an s197, just needs a black paint job and less "bling" wheels.

Was wondering if anyone knows anything about this car?
Is this fastlanes test mule perhaps? Looks similar to the car in the video on their site. Wondering how much abuse it's been given.

How are fastlane's turbo systems?
I was going to go with a powerhouse or turbonetics kit, never really heard any feedback on fastlane aside from a few casual mentions of them on this forum.

I love my CS, but this thing seems like a steal for a TT forged big brake car.
Especially for someone in my position, living in a city with no garage to work on my car. I basically have to pay parts AND labor on everything. So something like this is very inviting even though it is not black.

And thanks for being a turbo friendly forum.
Learned alot lurking here, nice to see a mustang forum that isn't OVERLY biased to supercharging like all the others, and a fair amount of members with turbo cars!! :beer:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
that car has been for sale for a bit, with 2800 miles or so could not be abused to much IMO

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the car, but Fastlane does good work. They'll (probably) be building my new engine soon.

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i seen the car and rode in it when I got my car tuned there. Nick is a stand up guy and if there was anything wrong with it, he would have fixed it. the turbo system is awesome and made full boost at the hit of the throttle like the Kenne Bell on my car. it didn't have any turbo lag and pulled very strong. it is an awesome price for as much stuff as the car has on it.

sugarandopium

Reaction score
Yeah the price is unreal for all thats in that.
Did he do suspension work on it too?
It looks lowered, or maybe it's just the wheels.

I gotta see what the dealer will do for a tradein, would be great to trade for this beast and have everything done already.

Anyone wanna buy a mint 08 GT/CS with 2k miles!?

Dragon

forum member
Reaction score
I've actually seen the car at Texas Direct Auto. It looks clean and they seem to sell only clean cars. They also have some of the best deals in the country, but expect to pay the buy it now price.

Fastlane tuned my car and they seem to work on a lot of other Mustangs, GT500's, and Ford GT's. You can call Nick at Fastlane with questions.

Oh, Texas Direct Auto also has a number of low mileage GT500's for around 40K.

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
yeah thats been posted for well over 2 months now im surprised it hasnt gone down in price much

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back