Anyone in need of a Tekskid block/8 bolt crank/4V parts?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Picked up a motor from a late 90's Mark VII with under 70K miles on it, the block is in excellent condition with the cross hatches still visible on the cylinder walls.

BNIB 8 bolt crank that is much larger than the stock crank.

4V heads/cams, coil packs, timing cover, etc.....wanted to offer it locall before listing it for sale.

The tekskid block is a 4.6 and 2v/3v/4v heads can all be bolted to it...this block is arguably the best block Ford had built.

ITLRUN2

Old Dude having fun!!!!!!
Reaction score
Greg, Is the Teskid block Aluminum or Iron? Is the crank forged? I'm looking into building a shortblock in case something goes south with mine.If I pre-build a shortblock less turnaround time... Might be interested...

Ray

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alum and from what I have been told the crank is not forged but it is much much bigger than the stock one....and I can tell because I have the stock crank still in the block and can see the differences between the two.

If you want to come by and see it let me know!

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
That and a Whipple could make the fox a lot of fun and my dream car.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
One last bump before it goes on Craigslist, the Corral and here....

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I believe Tim Eichhorn at Mustang Performance in Boca Raton is looking for the crank. His shop # is (954) 946-0009

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That number has changed to 501-588-0188 and when I call it there is no service set up for it....googled mustang performance and did not get any web sites...?

Coderedsaleen