Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
a bunch of guys went last night

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I ran over last minute and got 2 runs in. Was a good night didn't run horrible but had room for improvement. Car is stock and it was the first time I ran it. Now the fun will begin.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'm going to Atco tonight in the cold air. I'm also going to ice up my new reservoir and shoot for a very low 11 or high 10 before getting kicked for no roll bar.

As of something like 2:54 pm the DA was already in the -900's so who the hell knows what it's going to be at 8pm! Should make for some crazy runs and difficult traction!

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Traction was not on my side. My first run would have been my best if I had not hit the brakes at the end trying to keep it above 11.50. Even with hitting the brakes hard the car went in the 11.4x's and probably would have been an 11.2x run had I stayed in it. The best I could muster was an 11.38 @ 126.5mph spinning at the line.

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
James that mph is great. You really need to get some new tires on the car. Also how were the IAT's with the new setup?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Didn't get above 124 degrees. The water was cold though with some ice in it. I really want to get a drag pack but the overtime has stopped at work for now and first & foremost I have to get a roll bar in the car.

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn that is a great MPH! I didn't make it over that night and will be away this weekend. I may try to head over next Friday night weather permitting. I want a decent pass out of this car before I start pulling it apart. Granted the car is still stock I know I can get a 13.7 out of it in full street trim. Once I get that then the modding will begin.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back