Atco Raceway 11/20/2010

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Atco raceway is hosting an Open Test/Tune from 9AM-430PM. Also Delvallo.net is going to be there with a few members and will have there own lane. *Pay at the gate.....

Anybody interested in attending this Test/Tune Day, temps are looking good so far, high 50s....

Thanks,
Brandon

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
i will be there with the black car and probally the white 5.0 too if i can swap out the rear in time going to up the boost and really run a number with it.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
ok cool Chris, ill see you there as well. I think Paul will be there too. Is Jose bringing out the GT500?

Sent from my Droid

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
very tempting............... I have a family this on the schedule....but I'd really like to get the Shelby out to see how she runs......... tho I'll get tossed

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Hmm i might come through. how much is the charge that day?

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
If you guys come, tell them you want the delvallo lane. Its 35.00 I believe. It'd be good to see that Shelby in action Dave!

Sent from my Droid

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Tempting but I'm probably going to run in the Imports vs Domestic event on Sunday.
Hmm that sounds cool too! bracket? I missed the one on sunday in e-town I felt like I was too slow then I saw a bunch of 14 sec cars running and winning $$ lol I want a piece of that.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I believe they have both bracket and index. I'm trying to decide if I want to try the 11.50 index or do a bracket. I don't have experience having to slow my car down which is what I would have to do to run the index. If I use my 3.5" pulley it's too slow running 11.6's and if I run my 3" pulley the car will run 11.3's-11.4's.

If my car was lighter I'd just add weight but with me in it, it's got to be around 4000 lbs so I don't want to strain my drivetrain any more by adding more weight.

http://www.atcoraceway.com/images/events/throwdown.jpg

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Hope to see some of you guys there. Goodluck to those attending the import vs. Domestic. I'm shooting for 11.7xs now. Hopefuly the tracks prepp'd nicely...

Brandon

Sent from my Droid

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
any of you guys bring a jack and impact gun I can use?

still pondering coming down

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Dave, ill have a a jack. Ill see if I can get my hands on a impact gun, or else ill have my mini tool box with anything ya need.

Brandon

Sent from my Droid

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing the Shelby Dave. What kind of tires are you putting on? If it's something you can drive 15 miles on you can stop by my house in Williamstown to do the swap with my impact and then swap back after you're done.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
James - not looking good for me to go. I want too but have things to get done on Saturday. Plus the line lock isnt working, gotta figure that out, plus the rear is making noises, so I'm not sure about the car.

as to the tires, I'd have 325/50/15 MT ET Radials on Bogarts. It'll be a last min decision for me.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
James - not looking good for me to go. I want too but have things to get done on Saturday. Plus the line lock isnt working, gotta figure that out, plus the rear is making noises, so I'm not sure about the car.

as to the tires, I'd have 325/50/15 MT ET Radials on Bogarts. It'll be a last min decision for me.

Sorry to hear you cant make it out Dave, family comes first though. GL with the car and fixing the problems, maybe ill see ya in the Spring time. Im now debating on going, i got pretty messed up at work today so if i wake up and im fine ill head out.

Are you gunna go James...?

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ill be there around 10am tomorrow. I have a quick hold up that I found tonight. My turbo piping hot side is leaking at one of the welds that I have to weld at work tomorrow. Well, now I know where all my boost has been going. LOL

Dave, if you need me to bring an battery powered impact gun tomorrow, send me a pm and let me know. Chris is going also, and he has tools in the trailer.

See everyone tomorrow and hope we all get new bests!!!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Maybe we can get everyone there in Dec b4 they close for the year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back