Atco Raceway 11/20/2010

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I just got word from a friend who's running his vette tonight practicing for Sunday and someone got kicked for running an 11.41 with out a bar so I'm sure some of us will be getting kicked real quick tomorrow!

Lito was nice enough to write me a quick tune for some 100 octane Sunoco Cam2 fuel that I'll be using tomorrow. I figure I'll shoot for a very low 11.

Last edited:

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you cant make it out Dave, family comes first though. GL with the car and fixing the problems, maybe ill see ya in the Spring time. Im now debating on going, i got pretty messed up at work today so if i wake up and im fine ill head out.

Are you gunna go James...?

Yup. I want to be there to see Paul get a new best and hopefully Dave can make it down for a bit to try the Shelby out.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Turns out there is a lot more on the agena for me than I realized. Not gonna make it guys.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Have to get my roll bar in, and a few other things.... I'll be back at it for one of the December runs!

Should be a great day for you guys!!

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Have to get my roll bar in, and a few other things.... I'll be back at it for one of the December runs!

Should be a great day for you guys!!

ok Art, sounds good. Ill see ya out there during one of the December T&T's. With a few new mods aiy...:evil: By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ART!

Ill prob swing by around 9AM.. hopefully the track is prepp'd nice.

Brandon

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Brandon...Good Luck today..a new PB is in the bag, should be some great air!

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
I slept later than I expected. Going to get ready and hopefully make it there by around 9:30.

So did i lol, im goign to pack the car up now and head out, see ya guys there! * Say you guys want the Delvallo lane.. They have their own lane in the pits.

Brandon

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, I hate the fact that I have a two+ hour drive to get to Atco and you guys are so close! I lose near 5 hours just traveling.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
why don't we set something up for December guys? This way were ready in advance...

Just a thought..

Sent from my Droid

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
It's friggen Hemi day here. I just told them regular test and tune since I think there's a ton of people running in the Delvallo lane.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
So I decided to go for it on my second run and pulled off an 11.141 @ 127.5mph with a crappy 1.67 60'! The officials didn't even stop me so if I can get a 1.60 60' I'm hoping to see a high 10 out of the car today! The tune is even very rich at times so there's still more power to be had from this baby!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice James!

Chris and Paul make it down the track yet?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Paul can't make it now since his mother can't watch his daughter and I haven't seen chris here either. Even with the new best I'm thinking I should have competed tomorrow in the import vs domestic. Oh well

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I managed to join the 10 second club today on my last run. The car hooked and I got a 1.550 60' and ran a 10.946 @ 127.62 mph! Talk about a great feeling!

2010-11-20_15-28-53_666.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back