Back in a Mustang

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, long time lurker rarely a poster from Cibolo, Tx. I used to own an 06 GT that I traded for a member here's F-150. After a little over a year I wanted to get back into a mustang so I bought an 07 GT. Wanted something a little newer like a 5.0 but my wife and I just bought our first house, no need to get a huge car note right now. The car is basically stock, has flowmaster exhaust, a black decklid panel, smoked turn signals, and slotted rotors. I plan on doing the basic mods like exhaust, tuner, rims/tires, springs etc in the spring. The line of work I'm in now is crazy seasonal and summers are my time to make money. Glad to be back :clap: now here's the obligatory pic. It's tungsten gray, I may have gone overboard with the filters in Instagram lol.:thud:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 55

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks James! I'm right off Old Weiderstein, between (new?) Weiderstein and 1103.

Thank you as well, Wicked.

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome, i drive up and down 1103 everyday. Im sure i will see you around.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Did you used to have a pic you took of your eye and with your dslr as your avatar? Or am I crazy? Was your car blue?

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Moostang yes and yes, well I didn't take the pic with my dslr, I forget what website it was but it had tons of settings and places you could "photoshop" things into. Ryan- seems like there is almost no traffic there anymore sadly.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
You're right about that. I logged on there about a year ago and it seemed completely dead. Haven't talked to Don, Tracy or Steve in a long time but been wondering how they are doing.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're right about that. I logged on there about a year ago and it seemed completely dead. Haven't talked to Don, Tracy or Steve in a long time but been wondering how they are doing.

I get on there on my phone through tap a talk every now and again. Dead as a hell... Nothing new really and as far as s197 platform goes there really isn't anything at all..

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
Thats true, they never really had much for the S197 at all but it was a great place to find local things going on, and most of the people like Ryan said were a pretty decent bunch..

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LSS is a breeding ground for spam and classifieds. Thats all that happens there anymore.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Drew do you have regular plates on it? I think i saw you this weekend on 1103, was behind a mustang that had an ancira emblem on the rear of the car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back