bama chips

sarge82

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone knew how the bama chips company sent you the tune after you purchase it, and how long it takes to get it. just recently bought one on sale from them and havent recieved it yet

Touring

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone knew how the bama chips company sent you the tune after you purchase it, and how long it takes to get it. just recently bought one on sale from them and havent recieved it yet

If its a work day i see no reason why they shouldnt send it to you as soon as they recived a payment from you. probably takes them 30sec. to load your ecu # in the tune and send it to you.

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
sometimes doug takes a couple days, he's a one man team and tends to get pretty busy, be patient, it will be worth it.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I get all my tunes via email as an attachment. Not sure what the hold-up could be, but Doug and Eric are very busy most days and Doug travels almost daily for tune jobs in the field.

You will get it soon... and yes, it will be well worth it.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Doug is one of the best out there. I'm sure it won't take long at all.:beerchug2:

ZeroSVT

Whos watching?
Reaction score
sometimes doug takes a couple days, he's a one man team and tends to get pretty busy, be patient, it will be worth it.

Were a 3 man team for the time being. We are covered with stuff at the moment.

Doug is one of the best out there. I'm sure it won't take long at all.:beerchug2:

Thanx!!

Give us a call or shoot me a PM with your order number and i can expedite your tune

-Matt

Caleb@BamaChips

Reaction score
Sarge82 is your name Steven? I am waiting on you to specify what type of intake you have so we can adjust properly.

-Caleb

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
hey mat, thanks
when i met doug and he did the work on my car he was working out of his house or something, its been a while ago. either way you guy do a great job,
also not to hijack a thread but i sent you guys an e-mail yesterday asking about a tune for my swap with he pats turned off, jus wondered if you guys got it, have not heard anything back yet.
thanks

ZeroSVT

Whos watching?
Reaction score
hey mat, thanks
when i met doug and he did the work on my car he was working out of his house or something, its been a while ago. either way you guy do a great job,
also not to hijack a thread but i sent you guys an e-mail yesterday asking about a tune for my swap with he pats turned off, jus wondered if you guys got it, have not heard anything back yet.
thanks

Try resending your email or giving us a call. We have had to set up a strict spam filter due to all the bad emails, so sometimes we catch a few good ones, but there are thousands a day so we cant filter through them all.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back