BBK Shorty Headers Ceramic Coated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredible Mr. E

forum member
Reaction score
For Sale: BBK Shorty Headers Ceramic Coated (includes Remflex gasket and bolts for installation) - $240 shipped/$220 local pick-up (Houston)

These were on my car for less than a year - went with BMR K-Member and decided to go with longtube headers. These are in great shape, I also included new Remflex gasket or you can re-use your OEM gaskets to install these.

picture.php

picture.php

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A lot of peeps knock the shorties. I made 299hp and 310tq before the shorties, just haven't had a chance to dyno since I installed them but there is a definite gain. Gotta say more of widened power band. Seems to just be more brutus out of the gate and accelerates with more ease. For the price these are going for? I feel like throwing up...lol Buy em... GLWS

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Bolt & go. These look to be in great condition, especially for the price! I would have sent cash already had I not purchased an identical set a few months ago!!! GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddypython

forum member
Reaction score
I'd be all over them too but just read they are not smog legal in all the states and I'm moving to California and don't want issues. If it wasn't for that I'd be all over them.

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
Pfffft. Guess i will buy a new set. Was 1st in line yesterday. Logged in this morning so i could get his paypal, about to send my payment when i read this thread & saw other pms got sent out. Oh well

Last edited:

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pfffft. Guess i will buy a new set. Was 1st in line yesterday. Logged in this morning so i could get his paypal, about to send my payment when i read this thread & saw other pms got sent out. Oh well

It's OK with me if the seller wants to refund my payment and let you purchase the headers.

Incredible Mr. E

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, OU81 you PM'ed me first, but I have been burned twice this year on someone saying they will take them and not hearing back from them until days later (saying they are sorry for not getting back with me only to tell me they would no longer buy the item for sale) or telling me they only have x amount in there Paypal account and would I take that instead (this is why I do not put sale pending out there anymore).

If joedls is agreeable (and I believe he is) and you send payment in I will refund joedls payment and take yours instead - no offense guys but until I get the money there is no sale due to the fact that there are buyers who say they will buy them and come back days later to say they either do not have the money or do not want them. The first time this happened to me I was chalking it up to honest error, the second time this occurred I decided no sale is final until money is exchanged. Unfortunately you cannot give a bad iTrader rating to someone when no transaction occurs in order to alert others to this.

joedls if you are still interested in some shorty headers I have a friend who is selling a set of JBA ceramic coated headers I can send you pictures if you are interested send me your email address and I can forward pictures - they are not as new as mine but I can see what he would be willing to do on price.

Thanks

It's OK with me if the seller wants to refund my payment and let you purchase the headers.

Ok thats fine by me. If he wants to atleast.

Bump

So can i send the money????

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, OU81 you PM'ed me first, but I have been burned twice this year on someone saying they will take them and not hearing back from them until days later (saying they are sorry for not getting back with me only to tell me they would no longer buy the item for sale) or telling me they only have x amount in there Paypal account and would I take that instead (this is why I do not put sale pending out there anymore).

If joedls is agreeable (and I believe he is) and you send payment in I will refund joedls payment and take yours instead - no offense guys but until I get the money there is no sale due to the fact that there are buyers who say they will buy them and come back days later to say they either do not have the money or do not want them. The first time this happened to me I was chalking it up to honest error, the second time this occurred I decided no sale is final until money is exchanged. Unfortunately you cannot give a bad iTrader rating to someone when no transaction occurs in order to alert others to this.

joedls if you are still interested in some shorty headers I have a friend who is selling a set of JBA ceramic coated headers I can send you pictures if you are interested send me your email address and I can forward pictures - they are not as new as mine but I can see what he would be willing to do on price.

Thanks

Send the pics and price to [email protected].

I don't blame you for your policy. I'd do the same. I've always said whoever came up with the cash first gets the stash. But it's all good.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Props to all of you for working this out with a level of calmness and respect. I've seen situations like this turn really ugly and it's nice to know that there's a much better environment around here.

Incredible Mr. E

forum member
Reaction score
Send the pics and price to [email protected].

I don't blame you for your policy. I'd do the same. I've always said whoever came up with the cash first gets the stash. But it's all good.

After all of this OU81 found something else he wanted so they are yours if you still want them - I can still send you the pictures of the JBA headers but I believe for the price and condition of what I am selling you will not be disappointed. I will also send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back