Best Place to buy Kaenen Hood?

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
Give them a call and make sure they have what you want then just take a ride over to Melbourne where they are located since you're within driving drstance and pick one up. I normally deal with Kip myself and he's a real nice guy.

INTRUDER

Reaction score
Ordered this from American Muscle
Kaenen 3in Cowl Hood - Unpainted (05-09 GT, V6)

Shipped fast and my painter said its one of the best fitting hoods he's dealt with.
40 years in the paint shop

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
I think they are backordered everywhere, only option would be to see if Kaenen has any laying around. I hear they have been tough to contact lately though... Hope you can find one soon. Now we will really be twins haha.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from AM and got it in 2 days.....I absolutely love this hood and it is the best quality hood I think for the S197...IMO.....It fit perfect and had no fitment issues at all......everything lined up perfect and the prep work was almost done when it was delivered......
DSCN0176.jpg
DSCN0168.jpg

INTRUDER

Reaction score
I ordered mine from AM and got it in 2 days.....I absolutely love this hood and it is the best quality hood I think for the S197...IMO.....It fit perfect and had no fitment issues at all......everything lined up perfect and the prep work was almost done when it was delivered......

+1
exactly what my experience was

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
So is kaenen is good quality hoods? I'm thinking of ordering Eleanor hood from American muscle

I have a 4" keanan hood on my 04 cobra. The body shop that painted it said they had never saw a hood come from no manufacture that was flawless befor. Its been on car for 5 yrs. If they come out with one to fit my 2011 im going to get one.

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
I just got my 05-09 kaenan Eleanor hood from AM I think it took like 4-5 business days to get it, oh and it was free shipping as well, plus they took off like 6% off the entire order because of the military discount. Didnt get a chance to put it on my car yet, but hood itself is very well made, it looks and feels like oem product

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I agree with what everyone is saying. It fits great, it's actually a lot tighter between the fenders than the OEM hood in my opinion. The quality and finish is awesome on it though. They taped a piece of bubble wrap to the cowl and it was a bitch to remove all of the adhesive.

HoodSidecopy.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back