Best product for my Sun burnt plastic

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
you can try in and out spray or back to black, then use ultima tire and trim guard to protect it.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I use mcguiers tech protect interior shine on all my black plastic. It turns those ugly side mirrors into shiny new. Same with the black grill and blackout panel in the back.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I've had good experience with Solution Finish. Excellent finish and longevity. If you don't want to pay that much, Meguiar's Ultimate Black is also pretty damn good for what it is. I can't say how well it's going to last as I have only used it on a couple of cars.

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Try Woolite cut 10:1 to 6:1 depending on your need. It works ridiculously well on leather.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Seer will recommend lexol...i've used it before and its nice but currently I use chemical guys leather cleaner and a separate conditioner

nothing wrong with the cg stuff... lexol has just been ol dependable for me.

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
think i'm going to use the zymol leather cleaner and conditioner since i'll be ordering a few things from them anyway

HOTRODD77

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought some ultima tire and trim guard plus. Gonna try it out in the next day or two on the outside stuff. Anybody know if it can be used on the rubber seals for the windows, where the window seals itself when it rolls up? I used the in and out spray for a while and it was awesome; just didn't last very long.

RI_2011_GT

forum member
Reaction score
back to black will be gone after the first rain storm or wash....... I have had great luck with Poorboy's Trim Restorer

CaliforniaSpecial

forum member
Reaction score
Love this stuff only thing I dislike is how long you have to let rejuvinator has to set.

Yeah I've only used it twice so far. I have factory parchment and black leather seats. I used it a couple days ago and let it sit outside in near 90 degree sunny weather for the full 24 hours and it seemed to brighten my parchment sections more noticeably than when I first used it. Pretty good stuff no doubt.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back