Black Friday at Atco

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
9am to 9pm at Atco on Black Friday. Me and James (Dyson) are going. I think Brandon (Redfire07) will be also.
Chris ( cruzing2much) and Chelo (snake500) will try to make it.

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Paul,
Are you guys going down early or a little later? I'm working tonight and I have to get the car inspected tomorrow. I might come down to watch if the weather is good.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
good luck guys. wish I could have made it.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
keep up updated, would like to see how you guys did, if the weather held up

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Paul and I are going Sunday. The weather is garbage here now and the morning session was cancelled. The track prep should be good on Sunday since they are having Corvette club wars there so we can put the smack down on the vettes while we're there.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm going all out. Lito wrote me a tune for 110 leaded Sunoco fuel so the timing is getting upped and leaning her out a little. Time to see if I can squeeze a 10.7 out of her this time!

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Paul & James, why dont we go tomarrow, anything can run all weekend... temps will be high 40s all day. Me and my brother will be there tomarrow morning.

Last edited:

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Paul doesn't have a way for someone to watch his baby tomorrow and the track prep should be better on Sunday due to the corvette club wars going on.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I think it's atco saturday for me. what times are you guys going?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Sunday for Paul and myself, don't know about anyone else from here but I've got a few guys going that I'm friends with as well. 2 vette guys and one fox body guy.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
What happened to the lightning?

Longgggg Story... Well it was a shitty day here with the rain and my brother wanted to do his oil change before the track but he didnt feel like getting all wet outside on the street. We cant do anything in our driveway yet b/c we just got a new one paved in..."

So he says fuck it... ill take it to get it done. I said take it to Jiffy Lube there good. So he does that and he ahd all his own oil&filter and they guys wanted to charge him 35$... Screw that... So he then goes to Pepboys....:dead2: Whcih they are known for messing shit up...

My brother is watching them try to get the truck onto the lift and he tells them do not lift it on the traction bars! So the one guy offers to do it with a hand jack and some stands... but they wanted extra. So then my brother says fuck it ill just do it before the track.. Yet Superman comes out from the back stating he can get any vehicle on a lift... So he does it and what happends... He lifted it on the fucking traction bars!!!!!!!!:mad2::pissed1::banghead:

My brother made out good though and knows how to talk... He got the Service manager to write ghim a check for $600.00 for the damages done. The bars are half that lol..

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Well that just sucks. At least he got the money out of them and that's the exact reason why the only place I ever had do the oil or any work on my stang before was the dealer. And even that was a very rare occasion.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Well that just sucks. At least he got the money out of them and that's the exact reason why the only place I ever had do the oil or any work on my stang before was the dealer. And even that was a very rare occasion.

Yeah, idk why he would have went to a place for it to be done. Exact reason why i do all my own.. Goodluck to you guys tomarrow!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back