BMR Releases New Product: Radiator Support with Sway Bar Mount (RS003)

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR Suspension

Lightweight Radiator Support for 2005-2012 Mustang

Reduce weight, improve weight distribution, and increase handling capabilities with a Radiator Support from BMR Suspension. Manufactured from 1-5/8” diameter DOM tubing and 1/4” laser cut mounting plates to reduce weight without sacrificing strength. The BMR Radiator Support (RS003) bolts in using OE hardware and includes heavy duty mounts for your front sway bar and 2011+ Z-brace. When used in conjunction with our K-member and CB004 Chassis Brace, 2005-2010 cars can be upgraded to the 2011 design. Installation time is only 2-3 hours. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 12581 US Highway 301 North, Thonotosassa, FL 33592, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

RS003R_forum.JPG

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, Andrew. I couldn't find it on the website. Looks like I didn't get the first one. :hi:

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wow.....

I didn't even realize it was on the site yet. Awesome!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, Andrew. I couldn't find it on the website. Looks like I didn't get the first one. :hi:

There is an easy way to fix that.

Click that link, order it UPS Next Day Air. :thumb2:

LOL!!!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Scott, I don't think I could sleep well at night recommending that.

I would rather see my customers use the front cross bar on the k-member, if wanting front access for jacking. That could be a little too low for some, though.

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Scott, I don't think I could sleep well at night recommending that.

I would rather see my customers use the front cross bar on the k-member, if wanting front access for jacking. That could be a little too low for some, though.

I hear you, but I had to ask. lol.

I made up a 2x6 that extends about an inch or so beyond the cross bar with holes drilled (tight fit) for the steering rack bolts. If I drive up on 2x6's in the rear and two 2x6's in the front it works well for me. I have only lowered the car and driven away once without removing the 2x6! :asshat:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back