Bonjour du Québec!

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
Bienvenue! Yeah, nice motor.
Tell us a bit more about the car and about yourself. Are you an older fart like myself and a few others who are stuck in a permanent midlife crisis? ;) :D

fli_pp_er

Reaction score
Bienvenue! Yeah, nice motor.
Tell us a bit more about the car and about yourself. Are you an older fart like myself and a few others who are stuck in a permanent midlife crisis? ;) :D
Yeah, Hi Dino, I'm an old fart (51) that thinks he's still young when driving his Mustang! I love this car and take good care of it, it's garage kept, driven only on dry spring/summer/fall days and stored during winter season. I bought this nice premium GT convertible after a long search 4 years ago in summer 2020, it's mostly stock, it has the following add-ons:
- Borla Atak axle back exhaust
- American Racing 20" Shelby Razor wheels with Yokohama 255-35-R20 front and 275-35-R20 rear tires
- Kenwood Excelon touch screen unit
- Raxiom rear sequencial light harness
- CDC carbon style bar with brake light
- Ford Racing Strut tower brace
- Blue tinted genuine carbon interior accents (doors, center console)
- Custom side stripes
- Oem style headlights with integrated led halos & led H13 bulbs

I had the original vinyl top replaced by a Robbins in a professional shop last year, so far the most expensive repair on the car.

I installed the new headlights myself a few weeks ago and found valuable information here on this forum, I wanted them to turn on when ignition in on and turn off otherwise and not connected on the parking lights like most people...

Cheers!
20230507_174253.jpg20230507_174223_resized.jpg

20210927_132926.jpg

20230105_221135.jpg

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome

I know this will disappoint you but you're way off from getting to hold the title "Old Fart". I'm knocking on 86 years old. Like you I live in snow country. The County starts spraying the highway my Mustang stays in the garage.

The car is my toy, my stress reliever and initiates lots of conversations from people who want to tell you about when they owned a Mustang.

I've seen the bar you have behind the seat before, it doesn't help with roll overs, right?

Mustang-yard 2023.jpg

fli_pp_er

Reaction score
Welcome

I know this will disappoint you but you're way off from getting to hold the title "Old Fart". I'm knocking on 86 years old. Like you I live in snow country. The County starts spraying the highway my Mustang stays in the garage.

The car is my toy, my stress reliever and initiates lots of conversations from people who want to tell you about when they owned a Mustang.

I've seen the bar you have behind the seat before, it doesn't help with roll overs, right?

View attachment 97335
It's a style bar, it's an appearance item only, not designed for rollover protection.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back