LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was a dull black and not prepped when they got it. In fact, the bottom strip was textured all the way around (GT500ish) and they had to work with that to paint the sides and corners. I wish I would have left it black/textured all the way around and gotten V6 rocker panels.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was a dull black and not prepped when they got it. In fact, the bottom strip was textured all the way around (GT500ish) and they had to work with that to paint the sides and corners. I wish I would have left it black/textured all the way around and gotten V6 rocker panels.

You know, I'm honestly contemplating doing that, as well as picking up some black V6 rocker panels. Of course, After painting my mirrors/side trim, I think that might be weird, though, I don't know why. I also don't have anything up front on the sides to complement the rocker panels and rear end but it sure would look good with the black top. My GT/CS-Shelby bumper should be at the shop sometime between Wed-Fri. Everything will be done next week! So, I have time to think about this...

What do you think Roper?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's gonna look bitchin'. Throw the CDC classic spoiler on the front and you'll be the dog's balls.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's gonna look bitchin'. Throw the CDC classic spoiler on the front and you'll be the dog's balls.

Yeah, I forgot all about the CDC spoiler. You don't think it would look awkward after having my mirrors painted? Someone wanna do some photo chopping for me!!

Having a yellow car will really make all that black stand out...hmm.....

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...he needs to fix the yellow behind it though...

LOL, that's why I painted mine before I installed that same type grill. Honestly though, in better lighting Ted's car does have more of the "racecar" look to it with the yellow showing through.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OUCH!!! That made me cringe looking at those pics! Sorry to hear about that.

Gauges are SICK! Great choice and great colour scheme

Thanks bro! I just hate cruising around with a messed up bumper...I can't wait to see what kind of rental car I get for next week....a KIA!!!! LoL

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL, that's why I painted mine before I installed that same type grill. Honestly though, in better lighting Ted's car does have more of the "racecar" look to it with the yellow showing through.

I like it, I think he needs different wheels though...other than that it's perfect For some reason mine is Screaming Yellow...but his is Canary Yellow! lol....have you seen canary yellow?....holy shit....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back