Brenspeed B302 Build and alot of other goodies

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
That is exactly what you should do.
Drive the damn thing now.
I'm done spending (Almost) and now want to drive it.
I have no regrets at what I have spent and the time it took.
But it is time now to enjoy the Mustang and Stop spending.

I think you might also be at that point.

Terry

Yeah, I am ready to do some driving. Not completely done modding, have a few other things on my mind., but close.

lord knows I'm there lol. Where is the new video? Stop teasing us.

Don't have the video as of yet. It was recorded in HD and the file is pretty larger and on a disk. Will have up soon as I get the disk.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Have the Mustang back......

Pictures and video up soon.

RubyTuesdaysdinner12-1-1.jpg

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like it is on it's way back home. :clap:

And watched the video and it sounds great once again.

You have to be Happy getting it back.

tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe,

Watched the video and it sounds very nice.
I'm glad you have it back once again.
Now put some E-85 in it and drive the damn thing around some.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is the plan for now!
I'm just saying Buddy after spending and spending and spending some more.

It is time IMHO to drive the damn Mustang and get it off the DYNO.
Say did you have it Dynoed under Full-Power ???
I'm referring to now after you got it back this last time.

I don't regret any of the Time or Money spent on mine but it is now time to enjoy our rides.

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm just saying Buddy after spending and spending and spending some more.

It is time IMHO to drive the damn Mustang and get it off the DYNO.
Say did you have it Dynoed under Full-Power ???
I'm referring to now after you got it back this last time.

I don't regret any of the Time or Money spent on mine but it is now time to enjoy our rides.

Terry

Nope, the last time we were making a effort at it. Had a boost leak at first and was making only about 17lbs of boost. We fixed that and blew a head gasket throwing boost into the coolant. Made the numbers is my sig with blown head gasket and most likely on 7 cylinders. It's has more in it, we think around 850 to 900 could be made with it.

AC had been deleted and plans are to go to Manuel steering to get rid of the power steering pump.

Going to drive it for awhile and then give it another shot on the dyno is the plan.

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, the last time we were making a effort at it. Had a boost leak at first and was making only about 17lbs of boost. We fixed that and blew a head gasket throwing boost into the coolant. Made the numbers is my sig with blown head gasket and most likely on 7 cylinders. It's has more in it, we think around 850 to 900 could be made with it.

AC had been deleted and plans are to go to Manuel steering to get rid of the power steering pump.

Going to drive it for awhile and then give it another shot on the dyno is the plan.

Man you are going Hard-Core with it by getting Rid of the AC.
And going to Manual Steering.

I cannot imagine driving in the Summer in AL. with No-AC.
moan-1.gif

Right here in Franklin, TN. in the Summer the Heat is Plus 100 and high humidity to boot.
I think I may have gotten older as I am not even thinking driving in the summer with no AC.
I realize that we have different purposes with our Mustangs though.
Mine is driven anywhere and very long distances.
Your's I think is at best, local only at this point.

Well looks like I am one of the only ones left following your ride on here.

Be watching to see how things go with your project.

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Man you are going Hard-Core with it by getting Rid of the AC.
And going to Manual Steering.

I cannot imagine driving in the Summer in AL. with No-AC.
moan-1.gif

Right here in Franklin, TN. in the Summer the Heat is Plus 100 and high humidity to boot.
I think I may have gotten older as I am not even thinking driving in the summer with no AC.
I realize that we have different purposes with our Mustangs though.
Mine is driven anywhere and very long distances.
Your's I think is at best, local only at this point.

Well looks like I am one of the only ones left following your ride on here.

Be watching to see how things go with your project.

Terry

Yeah, lost long distance when I went E85. Has to be trailer if going anywhere with it now, so the AC is no real loss for me. The car is no longer my DD and to be honest I hardly drive it anywhere any ways. Just for fun now!!!!!!

The manuel steering is something I have had on the back burner for a bit now. Have a friend locally who has went manuel and really seems to have no complaints from it. So something that will most likely be making its way onto the car in the future.

Also he has been working on a very nice pulley setup for the Kennel Bell. 10 rib and independent from the other accessories in the system. Very trick setup and staying tuned to see how it works out and performs. Might make its way onto my car a some point if it works out.

Then going to start working on some more suspension stuff, roll cage and weight savings. The build has been a journey from one thing to another and has took some turns I was no expecting on the way. If nobody is following it or not had no effect on me..... LOL..... I do it for the love of the hobby of it and that it gives more joy in just seeing what is next.

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, lost long distance when I went E85. Has to be trailer if going anywhere with it now, so the AC is no real loss for me. The car is no longer my DD and to be honest I hardly drive it anywhere any ways. Just for fun now!!!!!!

The manual steering is something I have had on the back burner for a bit now. Have a friend locally who has went manual and really seems to have no complaints from it. So something that will most likely be making its way onto the car in the future.

Also he has been working on a very nice pulley setup for the Kennel Bell. 10 rib and independent from the other accessories in the system. Very trick setup and staying tuned to see how it works out and performs. Might make its way onto my car a some point if it works out.

Then going to start working on some more suspension stuff, roll cage and weight savings. The build has been a journey from one thing to another and has took some turns I was no expecting on the way. If nobody is following it or not had no effect on me..... LOL..... I do it for the love of the hobby of it and that it gives more joy in just seeing what is next.

I do it for the love of the hobby of it and that it gives more joy in just seeing what is next.
We are of the same mind set on this.
I do to my Mustang as I wish and have long since not worried about what others think.
I personally have always just liked messing with cars.
That is what my interest has been for many-many years.

Look forward to seeing and reading as your project progresses.

Terry

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
glad you got her done. she looks and sounds great. I'm one step ahead of you lol. I should get my final dyno numbers and car back today lol.

I'm just gonna drive her for a while, don't know if i'm even going to race her. I'm just so sick of spending money on her.

Meikol02

Reaction score
Well, I am still following along, so I expect to see an update when she gets final numbers!

Been fun watching somebody build a monster...

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
glad you got her done. she looks and sounds great. I'm one step ahead of you lol. I should get my final dyno numbers and car back today lol.

I'm just gonna drive her for a while, don't know if i'm even going to race her. I'm just so sick of spending money on her.

I now that feeling, glad to just get the car running at this point. Goodluck on the car and the numbers!!!

Well, I am still following along, so I expect to see an update when she gets final numbers!

Been fun watching somebody build a monster...

Thanks. hopefully will have some final numbers in the near future. Going to drive it and enjoy it for a few weeks or so and put some miles on it around town.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been enjoying your build and believe me I understand all the problems you have had. I well know what waiting on the car to be finished is all about. Enjoy it for now, before you start something new with it. lol

Earl

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Congrats man!! Sounds great, love videos with the car driving by. They really give you an idea of what it would sound like passing by on the street. If I saw your car coming I would roll the window down just to hear it (wife hates when I do that) hahaha.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I have been enjoying your build and believe me I understand all the problems you have had. I well know what waiting on the car to be finished is all about. Enjoy it for now, before you start something new with it. lol

Earl

Thanks will do! Always have something new to install or on the back burner. Going to try to enjoy it for bit.

Congrats man!! Sounds great, love videos with the car driving by. They really give you an idea of what it would sound like passing by on the street. If I saw your car coming I would roll the window down just to hear it (wife hates when I do that) hahaha.

Thanks, I do the samething all the time. Can tell a Mustang just by the sound... LOL.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back