Callin out SoCal

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting together with a mustang club? They meet every Friday and everyone seems pretty cool

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
I assume you are talking about socalstangs and/or clubmustang empire. I know they meet at In and Out in San Marcos. I have yet to make it over there.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'm not too big on "clubs". I much prefer hanging out at the track with guys that like to race. Other than that... no.

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
:roflmao:Clubs are hit and miss. I would hate to get hit by a club but that's besides the point. Sometimes the other clubs do have valuable information and host legit outings. wickedstangs is hosting mustangs vs the world at Barona.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Yea mustang empire . Well be changing spots soon though.

Thats cool if its not your thing Don. I understand. We do do more than just hang out though. We're going out to Qualcomm this Friday. We're also gonna be organizing some charity work and things like that. Its not for everyone and everything is optional so I figured Id send out an invite.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
When Don's car is not in the shop, he is usually at Qualcomm. I'll let him speak or type.
We much prefer Barona over Qualcomm. Better track, better environment, better people, better cars...

Traction is always a question at the Q, and I absolutey hate doing burnouts on asphalt. Talk about chewing up tires. About the only thing I like about the Q is being one the quickest cars there. Can't say that about Barona. haha

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
We much prefer Barona over Qualcomm. Better track, better environment, better people, better cars...

Traction is always a question at the Q, and I absolutey hate doing burnouts on asphalt. Talk about chewing up tires. About the only thing I like about the Q is being one the quickest cars there. Can't say that about Barona. haha
I also prefer Barona over crapcomm.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I assume you are talking about socalstangs and/or clubmustang empire. I know they meet at In and Out in San Marcos. I have yet to make it over there.

Yea mustang empire . Well be changing spots soon though.

From what I read, the cops are giving them a hard time.

I'm with Don too, I won't join another mustang club.

Last edited:

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
hay guys roll call for everyone here in socal just so we can get ahold of people in case anything happens like cruises or any meets. maybe put names and location.

my name is Josh and im in escondido(north county s.d) so only 1 hr from oc, if anything were going on up there i would be interested.

hope to hear from alot of you

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back