Car work on Saturday!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh boy....here we go.....saw your best friend at his shop on Friday!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow..nice.....not sure if that would fit but it would be soooo nice to have a lift so my old ass doesn't have to get up and down off the floor.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
You could always buy the lot next door and build a big ass toy box, LOL

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
We talked it out on Friday...we both said things we should not have and we can't undo it so we agreed to leave it be and move on.

aka kissed, hugged, made up and then the Tucker's made fun of Greg's SHORT comings!!! Apparently there are some SMALL things with our BIG BOY GREG!!!

:LMAO:

Greg, the floor is yours......wanna borrow my SMALL, BABY, blower as well, it might match!!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Scott must not be there yet....he at Mickey D's? I need him with you so you can mess with him instead!

Guess for all the grief I give you this is a little payback, eh?

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
You got it!! Plus I'm a smart man, food is one area I wouldn't mess with him about! I value my life, pathetic as it may be, too much!! I don't feel like losing it do to some missing PLASTIC silverware!! LOL!!

rayS197

Reaction score
I just might have to spring for one, the actual price is $2249.00 from GES so the group buy of $1800.00 + Free shipping to my work. Hard deal to pass up.

http://www.gesusa.com/Dannmar-MaxJax-Two-Post-Lift-p/1375659.htm
Here is a thread on this lift. http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68842&highlight=Lifts

One thing to consider on this is your concrete floor. Thickness and psi( strength of concrete) of installed concrete. Code requirements in our area is 3500 psi for garage slabs and 4" depth. There is no inspection process or third party inspections to verify this even on new construction at least here in Norfolk. Its left to the contractor as we cannot police everything and testing would drive the cost up. With my house being newer I would still have two new footings with 5000 psi concrete to support the lift posts. JMO as having a vehicle falling on you isnt a good thing. :crazy:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back