Cars and Coffee on 3/17 Greensboro - "The Fresh Market"

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got word on this email list I'm on that a Cars and Coffee will be hosted this upcoming weekend at "The Fresh Market" in Greensboro. They host a cars and coffee every month. There should be a little bit of everything there, from what I was told.

Here is the information:

Cars and Coffee
Location: In the Jefferson Village, off of Garden Road in front of the "The Fresh Market"
Time: 8:30a-10:30a

I will be attending with the Bullitt and I would love to meet some local members out there. I've never attended this Cars and Coffee, but I am looking forward to it and it should be a good show.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Going to Fayetteville to help out a Mustang brother with suspension install. Definitely keep me posted on the next one though.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, in Orlando til Sunday. Ill be back in Fayetteville next week. Can you let us know on the next event or see how some of us can get on that email distro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I went yesterday and it was a pretty good show. I'll got a little lost on my way there, but turning up late at 9:30 wasn't so bad. A lot of nice rides. Ill keep you all posted on next one.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Haha I was infatuated with the cars. Here is the only snap I got --
c655a415-b2bc-3e41.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Good to hear, that will be the last event I think I can attend before summer. I leave like May 6th and will be back around July for mustang week and then August for school.

Back