CHE Anti-squats and stock rear sway bar..fitment issues!

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So I got all the CHE stuff mounted...everything looks great I could NOT however get the stock sway bar to work ..even with the relocation brackets without grinding a pretty good size notch in the anit squats. Not really wanting to do that I left the stock sway bar off. I talked to a guy who is pretty knowledable and he told me I really need some sort of rear sway bar to get the rear planted evenly. Will the BMR rear 7/8 bar work with the CHE anti squats?

Last edited:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats weird...mine fits fine with the stock swaybar. I don't know if yours would fit with an after market since they are all bigger in diameter compared to the stocker. You need to give Chuck a call up at CHE and see whats up with the brackets? Are you sure they are slid all the way up?

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good Don! Like we discussed earlier. I had to route the bolt on the outer links from the inside out to make it work on my car with the BMR relocation brackets. I just unbolted the bushing cups and bolted the swaybar to the bushings in the cups and rotated the bar up to reattach them. I have the Spohn bar but it uses the stock attachment points. It should work with your setup and is value priced. The BMR bar will work for sure as the end links attach (weld) to the differential like the race style bars. I also hear that BMR will fabricate you their older style antiroll bar which is a beast of a piece and looks to be more streetable than the current "extreme" model. The Spohn bar fixed my rolly polly lauches and now the car leaves even and square with no front bar at all.

Attachments

• M5SBR_Install1_big.jpg
    M5SBR_Install1_big.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 23
  • bg2007 (Medium).jpg
    bg2007 (Medium).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back