cmp delete error code

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just installed my cmpd's, got er dyno'd but am recieving error codes P061B AND P2106. My tunner is working on it and should be sending me a .xtr file that may fix the problem, i've searched the forms, and found numerous reasons why this error code but no fix, so i am asking is there anything new on this error code and how does one combat it?

thanks all

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you think MS Vista is messing up the file? You have the slickest S197 GT intake in Northern CA on your car so I'm pretty sure that didn't have anything to do with it. ;p

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just installed my cmpd's, got er dyno'd but am recieving error codes P061B AND P2106. My tunner is working on it and should be sending me a .xtr file that may fix the problem, i've searched the forms, and found numerous reasons why this error code but no fix, so i am asking is there anything new on this error code and how does one combat it?

thanks all

Don't have the answer to your question but I have to say that your avatar is pretty dang awesome!

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
Not sure...but i rcved new .xtr file from tunner and now am unable to upload to the SCT X2, keep getting error message ERROR-No response to download request. F%^%&!:furious: now what...First Xcal somehow lost all info and locked up on tuner, he replaced with a new loaner while mine gets fixed and now not able to upload tune. I verfied system sees Xcal as i am able to data log thru LiveLInk...anyone have this issue?

GT John

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure...but i rcved new .xtr file from tunner and now am unable to upload to the SCT X2, keep getting error message ERROR-No response to download request. F%^%&!:furious: now what...First Xcal somehow lost all info and locked up on tuner, he replaced with a new loaner while mine gets fixed and now not able to upload tune. I verfied system sees Xcal as i am able to data log thru LiveLInk...anyone have this issue?

Is your SCT X2 updated to V2.20? The software to do this is available on SCT's website.

Have your tuner change the extension from .xtr to .LL3 and then use Live Load to dump the tune into the SCT X2.

Just try'in to help.:beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back