Concavo Wheels & Tires For Sale

WhitePony

forum member
Reaction score
WHEELS ONLY, decided to keep the tires! Concavo CW-5 Wheels for sale 20x9 & 20x10.5 , no curb rash. Asking 1600, buyer also responsible for shipping if not living in the Dallas Texas area. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. (wheel in box has now been mounted).

Last edited:

WhitePony

forum member
Reaction score
Instead of having to take another picture with my name, I just wanted to say that today the new wheel was mounted since I have a car show coming up. But whomever decides they want to purchase these wheels can have the one that was removed, for a spare or whatever you choose to do with it.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Man, had you listed those 2 weeks earlier I may have jumped lol. I just spent a bit more than that on a set of rims/tires that got installed while they are doing the accident repair on mine. Free bump for a nice set of rims. Might even help if you put up what the retail on those rims are, I know they are VERY pricey new.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
These rims look super clean in person. Reputable seller for a newbie on the forum. He's a friend of mine. Somebody buy these wheels.

Free bump

WhitePony

forum member
Reaction score
Bump for price drop cause its my bday and I'm feeling generous! lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
What's your car look like now and somebody buy mine so I can buy these!!!! Happy birthday homie!

WhitePony

forum member
Reaction score
What's your car look like now and somebody buy mine so I can buy these!!!! Happy birthday homie!

Thanks man, yeah someone needs to buy yours so u can get these!! My car looks the same minus I'm wingless at the moment.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back