Coyote Cobra Jet Nitrous Kit 100-400rwhp and extras

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
I have the Cobra Jet plate kit I built available now since I am going turbo. It is all high quality parts and is a plate kit capable of flowing 400+rwhp. Solenoid a are good for 700hp and plate is good to 500rwhp(jets are there for 100-250)
It's new parts
$500 for plate kit minus a bottle. It includes the NX plate and Induction Solutions massive solenoids and aluminum solenoid brackets and an lines and -6an feed with bottle nipple to match.
$580 and I will include the purge kit and line and fitting.
$780 and I will include NOS launcher system and software and a console switch
I can include a bottle for $100 more but I have to empty the bottle first unless you are local.
There is way more $$$ invested in this kit than this for all high quality stuff. The fitting and lines included are all pricey as well.
Thanks, Rick
281-731-8oo8
4ate2a5a.jpg

dyju2ejy.jpg

ydyteguj.jpg

6usa5ytu.jpg

3upugy8a.jpg

pehapyse.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Last edited:

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Sill separate parts if someone has a Boss or stock intake setup or a 3V car or a GT500.
Plate(PN#NX949)(fits Cobra Jet intake and GT500) $250 shipped
NOS Launcher System with Software etc. $250 shipped
IS Solenoids, NOS Cheater Solenoids, NX mainline solenoids, -6 and -4 feed lines, Shark Nozzle w/jets, purge kit, bottle heater, etc just ask for prices on individual stuff.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
:chainsaw: Slashed the price!!!!!!!! See the new prices now!!!!!!!
I have the Cobra Jet plate kit I built available now since I am going turbo. It is all high quality parts and is a plate kit capable of flowing 400+rwhp. Solenoid a are good for 700hp and plate is good to 500rwhp(jets are there for 100-250)
It's new parts
$500 for plate kit minus a bottle. It includes the NX plate and Induction Solutions massive solenoids and aluminum solenoid brackets and an lines and -6an feed with bottle nipple to match.
$580 and I will include the purge kit and line and fitting.
$780 and I will include NOS launcher system and software and a console switch
I can include a bottle for $100 more but I have to empty the bottle first unless you are local.
There is way more $$$ invested in this kit than this for all high quality stuff. The fitting and lines included are all pricey as well.
Thanks, Rick
281-731-8oo8
4ate2a5a.jpg

dyju2ejy.jpg

ydyteguj.jpg

6usa5ytu.jpg

3upugy8a.jpg

pehapyse.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Induction Solutions Solenoids sold!
I have some NOS cheater solenoids(good to 400hp) I can put with the plate kit if someone wants a whole kit still.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back