Deals on 2012s

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
LOL hey just drive to Houston, i guarantee you can get a good deal. Amazing how that worked not once but twice lol.
Buying a car when quite some distance from home is a good experience though as you get to fully drive the car on the return trip. I live about an hour from that dealer and its mostly country driving for me so I broke mine in right haha. They actually delivered my second (the 2012) to me at work and left it at my station haha. I didn't even know it was there until I noticed my loaner was gone and they left the silver car in the back parking lot hah.

I bet you can't make me buy one :p
That's what you think; I already have you lined up for when you graduate from SHSU in a few months. 6 speed manual is waiting for you to destroy the clutch in with your non-driving ass.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
No worries for your clutch Darren; it won't get out of the break in period until 2015.

kbexperience

forum member
Reaction score
Buying a car when quite some distance from home is a good experience though as you get to fully drive the car on the return trip. I live about an hour from that dealer and its mostly country driving for me so I broke mine in right haha. They actually delivered my second (the 2012) to me at work and left it at my station haha. I didn't even know it was there until I noticed my loaner was gone and they left the silver car in the back parking lot hah.

That's what you think; I already have you lined up for when you graduate from SHSU in a few months. 6 speed manual is waiting for you to destroy the clutch in with your non-driving ass.

I didn't destroy the clutch! My woman did :( but hey, I got a brand new clutch fo' free. And they threw in an oil change too!

Besides, your ass is the one who can't drive a manual.. LOL

No worries for your clutch Darren; it won't get out of the break in period until 2015.

Hahahahaha

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Im so wishy washy, but i put my car up for sale today, in hopes ofnfinding a used 2011 or by the grace of god, a 2012 6spd manual in either kona blue, white or sterling grey.

Last edited:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Nice find but id have to trade in my car and driving to nc not knowing what i would get for trade isnt gonna happen unless it sells quite quickly privately

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Nice find but id have to trade in my car and driving to nc not knowing what i would get for trade isnt gonna happen unless it sells quite quickly privately

Ah, I just saw that you put your car up and figured you were selling it privately anyway. Either way good luck, there is definitely product out there!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
anyone know what xplan would be on a 2013 base and a 2013 premuim? at least a close estimate.

Last edited:

cgc

Reaction score
Most likely you can get a few thousand off invoice plus all available rebates.

I would start with invoice and negotiate down from there depending on the miles.

You guys are finding dealers that will go below invoice? By a couple of thousand even?
Dang

Also, someone posted this link for invoice pricing, but it stated it was for 2013s. Are the invoice prices roughly about the same or should I be looking at a something different to find the invoice price?
http://forums.themustangsource.com/...er-guides-including-gt500-price-lists-502974/

Thanks

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
You guys are finding dealers that will go below invoice? By a couple of thousand even?
Dang

Also, someone posted this link for invoice pricing, but it stated it was for 2013s. Are the invoice prices roughly about the same or should I be looking at a something different to find the invoice price?
http://forums.themustangsource.com/...er-guides-including-gt500-price-lists-502974/

Thanks

No, invoice plus a few thousand (rebates), which makes the net deal a few thousand off invoice.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back