Decided to paint the stock Fanblades to BLACK!!!

doodad

Let's race!
Reaction score
Well, after a long thinking process. I realized thatI cant afford a new set of wheels right now and dont really like the polished look on my vista blue GT coupe. I decided to paint them to black. tomorrow morning, me and a buddy will get it done (hopefully, there wont be any problems)

I found a couple pics and i gotta tell you, they look WAYYYY better in black form. Especially on a vista blue :)

what do you think??

(not my car)
IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

dubba07

Reaction score
What kind of paint did you use? Does it seem like it'll come off? I'd like to do this on my wife's Evo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, after a long thinking process. I realized thatI cant afford a new set of wheels right now and dont really like the polished look on my vista blue GT coupe. I decided to paint them to black. tomorrow morning, me and a buddy will get it done (hopefully, there wont be any problems)

I found a couple pics and i gotta tell you, they look WAYYYY better in black form. Especially on a vista blue :)

what do you think??

(not my car)

What kind of paint did you use? Does it seem like it'll come off? I'd like to do this on my wife's Evo.

:dunce:

doodad

Let's race!
Reaction score

what do you think??

(not my car)

:dunce:

hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

dubba07

Reaction score
Shit. Just caught that he hasn't done it yet. I can read. Just can't pay attention. Lol.

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
I like it. I would suggest doing a matte/satin black though. A gloss black will show brake dust a lot more.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
I don't like the black fanblades. I didn't even like it when Ford went to argent fanblades on the late 07's and '08's. I absolutely love my fanblades and would never paint them, but that's just me....

258267863803.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back