DFW area discussion thread

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Seems like there is enough of us here to warrant this thread.

So, how many active DFW'rs do we have here?

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
I hope everyone has their cars covered. The weather looks like it going to get rough tonight.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Got mine in the garage half tore apart. I'm glad it's raining. Keep the temps down tomorrow since I'll be out in the garage all day.

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Very true. The longer we can put off the brutal summer here the better. Last year I thought about moving to the sun where it was cooler.... lol.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score

That's what I'm talking about! Rep the club brother!

dfwmcclogo.jpg

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
That sucks!

I've looked at ya'lls site. How strict how are they on the attendance thing I read in the rules? A lot of the GTG's are in Ft.Worth and that is a pretty far drive for me here in Wylie.

I'm decently new to the group, but you couldn't find a better bunch of people to sit and talk about cars with!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
That sucks!

I've looked at ya'lls site. How strict how are they on the attendance thing I read in the rules? A lot of the GTG's are in Ft.Worth and that is a pretty far drive for me here in Wylie.

Kimura, I'm on the Board of Directors and a Charter member. We are strict on the fact that we won't vote somebody in as a full member until they have attended six events. The reason for that is because we don't want to be a "roster only" club. We want people that hang out with each other. We're all pretty good friends, almost like a family.

Once the first six meets are met, we're a more lenient about it. Every one has stuff that keeps them away. I am non-existent during tax season. That's just part of it. We also have a facebook group and people are active there. As we continue to grow, we'll be having more meets in different places in the DFW area. A lot of stuff is in Ftw because some of the activities directors live there. Those positions rotate, so the focus of where we go will rotate as well, I'm sure.

If you are interested, you can always join our intake group on facebook, just pm me a link to your fb page. Once you're there, man you can suggest events in your area and I'll make sure we head your way. Marvin, the co-founder of the club lives in Mckinney. He'll be happy we're coming out that way.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back