Dome lights wont turn off??

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Did a search and didn't find another thread with this issue. My dome lights were on all the way home and now wont turn off. Any ideas? Yes knob is turned off....always that guy...

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I fixed it for you using the Mustang app on my Evo

You're welcome

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I'll fix it in a few, sorry bro, my phone is charging right now. Stand by

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
If it's the same as the 05-09, check your dimmer dial isn't all the way up (right hand side of the headlight switch).

Last edited:

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Surely to God this guy knows that, but if he doesn't its the TTOTD for sure!!!!!

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
My dimmer switch is very touchy. I have been going down the road hit a bump and the dome lights come on. No matter how far up or down the dimmer is set the dome lights will come on. If I move the dial from side to side it will go off. Must be a short in the switch, haven't had any time to take it to the dealer. This may have been the issue you had???

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
My dimmer switch is very touchy. I have been going down the road hit a bump and the dome lights come on. No matter how far up or down the dimmer is set the dome lights will come on. If I move the dial from side to side it will go off. Must be a short in the switch, haven't had any time to take it to the dealer. This may have been the issue you had???
Ding Ding...just pisses me off cause it's a new car. Good thing for warranty. My friend drove the car the other day and he was like WTF...I know I know...lol Thanks for the help guys. :beer:

Back