Done with N20 Serousily WTF

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
Ah, well that's cool. Do it how you want it is always more fun. hopefully SVTperformance can help you find what you're looking for. :thumb:
that's always true. but kinda had my heart broken on this car.. i will miss it a lot...

----------------

Photo-bomb incoming...
IMG00033.jpg

IMG00034.jpg

IMG00036.jpg

IMG00037.jpg

IMG00038.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00040.jpg

IMG00041.jpg

IMG00042.jpg

IMG00043.jpg

IMG00045.jpg

IMG00046.jpg

IMG00047.jpg

-------------

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Damn man.. I can't even try and empathize after looking at those pics... Makes me sad to even see it like that. Glad you're fine though, that could have been disastrous if it had been in the middle of a run. Good luck on whatever you find next bro.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Zex For the lose.(wet)

yep now to start making phonecalls on a saturday yea worse day to happen also...

Fukkkkkkk. I'd hate to just jump to a conclusion about their product, but I plan on using it very soon and would completely lose my shit if this happened.

So, just for clarification, the system left the fuel solenoid open even when it was off, or was it still armed?

RyanS197

forum member
Reaction score
Man thats god aweful sorry to see this. Best of luck with your insurance company, I hate those ass holes. When my car got burned up they tried to screw me every which way they possibly could. Not trying to scare you with that though, my situation was completely different. I really hope it all works out nice and smooth for you, at the end of my ordeal i was ready to go homicidal on my ins. company. The feeling you have when you see your pride and joy burned to the ground is stomach turning. I tried to just focus on other things an be glad that no one was hurt. hopefully you can find a new car quick, if I had to go through it all again id definitely be looking at a 03 or 04 cobra, put a KB ugrade on it and be done with it. but thats just me

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
Fukkkkkkk. I'd hate to just jump to a conclusion about their product, but I plan on using it very soon and would completely lose my shit if this happened.

So, just for clarification, the system left the fuel solenoid open even when it was off, or was it still armed?

System was off some reason it decided to keep giving fuel... but not spray for the fact i left system off i know because before i left the speedway i turned it off.

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is a total meltdown. Sorry to see this happen and I hope the insurance adjuster doesn't know shit about cars.

AcidKoolz

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss man, I hope the insurance treats you fairly. I almost got shafted when I wrecked, but I took it too a good body shop and the body shop fought with the insurance for me and finally got me what I wanted :) Good luck man

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
dammmm that sucks!!! u sure there no matches invoved haha sorry about your loss, now call the insurance company and go get a 2010

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
Holy crap, man i feel for you.Guess i got away cheap after all with my backfire. After seeing those pics, i won' run the spray anymore either.

Last edited:

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
Wow...I can't believe what I'm seeing. Poor car and poor you man. Everything will work out perfect. Just keep your head up and stay positive.

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
Wow...I can't believe what I'm seeing. Poor car and poor you man. Everything will work out perfect. Just keep your head up and stay positive.

yep only thing i can do. Insurance adjuster be with me in 24-48 hours my insurance company just told me.

Hopefully i can get this over with asap i am tired haven to see my car cooked like this every morning...

Holy crap, man i feel for you.Guess i got away cheap after all with my backfire. After seeing those pics, i won' run the spray anymore either.

Wish it was only a blown motor.. >=( that way i would just give livernois a call

Last edited:

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
So the fuel solenoid stuck open huh? Then i assume fuel filling the CAI and then dumping all over hot surfaces resulting in a fire.
I know many people run this system so all the info you have (when you are ready) would be greatly appreciated be all.

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow...I'm pretty sure my insurance company would tell me to pound sand.

I'm not sure I'd blame them...I mean an N20 fire?

Why would anyone expect them to cover that?

I am sorry it happened to you though.

Last edited:

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
So the fuel solenoid stuck open huh? Then i assume fuel filling the CAI and then dumping all over hot surfaces resulting in a fire.
I know many people run this system so all the info you have (when you are ready) would be greatly appreciated be all.

Basically made a sound before pop like if it was spraying in idle.. now when i heard that i was wtf i checked the switch it was off then by time i look away from center console the big bang theory happened...

I wish just a reg. small fire started could have put it out ..but no that bitch blew up... >_>

Sighs still have fuel Solenoid next to me converting the damn bottle into a lamp and using the Fuel Solenoid as the damn on and off switch fucken small thing owned my car -.-

Wow...I'm pretty sure my insurance company would tell me to pound sand.

I'm not sure I'd blame them...I mean an N20 fire?

Why would anyone expect them to cover that?

I am sorry it happened to you though.

i removed the n20 lines and everything related that was from the kit.

So yea, basicly avoiding saying i had n20 in the car >_>

Last edited:

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Basically made a sound before pop like if it was spraying in idle.. now when i heard that i was wtf i checked the switch it was off then by time i look away from center console the big bang theory happened...

I wish just a reg. small fire started could have put it out ..but no that bitch blew up... >_>

Sighs still have fuel Solenoid next to me converting the damn bottle into a lamp and using the Fuel Solenoid as the damn on and off switch fucken small thing owned my car -.-

i removed the n20 lines and everything related that was from the kit.

So yea, basicly avoiding saying i had n20 in the car >_>

With all do respect sir...I think that is out and out fraud, People like you are why the rest of us have to pay so fucking much for insurance.

This is an outrage dude...THIS is YOUR FAULT...I wish to God I could rat you out to your insurance co.

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU...You are stealing, How do you sleep at night? I posted earlier Sorry for your Loss...I take it back

Damn

Last edited:

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
so a faulty electrical part burned up your car, and now you plan to use that same part as an electrical piece in your house?

arent you worried that it will burn your house down too??

Back