Done with N20 Serousily WTF

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
With all do respect sir...I think that is out and out fraud, People like you are why the rest of us have to pay so fucking much for insurance.

This is an outrage dude...THIS is YOUR FAULT...I wish to God I could rat you out to your insurance co.

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU...You are stealing, How do you sleep at night? I posted earlier Sorry for your Loss...I take it back

Damn

well thats what insurance is for didn't happen at the track so meh, say all u want.
So your saying a zex part that failed and didn't work properly is my fault logic is lost.... while i had system off hmmm

so a faulty electrical part burned up your car, and now you plan to use that same part as an electrical piece in your house?

arent you worried that it will burn your house down too??

Turning it into a switch using the solienod where the fuel line connects as a switch (turning switch not using same electrical parts lol...) be kinda dumb to use same wires and crap lol

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
well thats what insurance is for didn't happen at the track so meh, say all u want.
So your saying a zex part that failed and didn't work properly is my fault logic is lost.... while i had system off hmmm

Turning it into a switch using the solienod where the fuel line connects as a switch (turning switch not using same electrical parts lol...) be kinda dumb to use same wires and crap lol

I think your twisting this a little bit. Your trying to tell me the insurance company made you put that Zex part on that failed? Aftermarket parts don't come with warranty's for a reason, it's bolt on at your own risk.

This sucks, it really does, but I have a hard time having sympathy for someone trying to get out of an accident they caused.

Riddle me this, did you even contact Zex about this?

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not taking sides really.....but how many times have insurance companies (of all kinds) said FU to someone and not paid a claim that they should have? Or, paid a claim....but only covered half of what the loss was??

I have a 40k workman's comp claim that for surgery I had a YEAR ago...and they're just now paying it. I've had bill collectors and collection companies on my ass for 9 months!!!

In the end...you know what they told me?? "We knew we were going to have to pay the claim, but we needed to have someone litigate the issue to make us pay"...what a crock!!

RH

Last edited:

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Not justifying what happened to you, but it still doesn't make it right. Period. You can say "well they fucked me, so I'll fuck them" but that's what will be the end of us all IMO. Sometimes you have to take responsibility of your actions even when it's a swift kick in the balls.

anticubicle

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this. Best wishes to you in whatever way you're going to go from here.

I for one am not going to be scared off by this happening. I'll continue to use my nitrous until I get my next form of power adder (whipple). Although it sucks, this is a one in a million incident.

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this. Best wishes to you in whatever way you're going to go from here.

I for one am not going to be scared off by this happening. I'll continue to use my nitrous until I get my next form of power adder (whipple). Although it sucks, this is a one in a million incident.

I hope his insurance company tells him to go fuck himself

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
What I really want to know is how a solenoid left on caused this. And how he diagnosed it through the charred remains. If it was merely fuel dumping in it would wash out the cylinders no? Something somewhere would have to burst for such a catastrophic melt down.

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
that too me looks like a nitrous backfire.if fuel would be spilling only you would had just puddle the air intake and drip down to the air filter.if the car would had be running on the street and fuel would had sprayed it would had bog down the car since nothing is burning the fuel.

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:sigh1: Do you seriously have to make posts like this? They're rather unnecessary.

You are rather un necessary...And Ill will post whatever I want... asshole

Last edited:

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
that too me looks like a nitrous backfire.if fuel would be spilling only you would had just puddle the air intake and drip down to the air filter.if the car would had be running on the street and fuel would had sprayed it would had bog down the car since nothing is burning the fuel.
Yeah...the fuel theory does not make sense to me either. Unless it sprayed on something hot maybee? How many times have you spilled fuel around the engine bay with nothing happening (alot here).
Mine did the same as his,it backfired through the intake going about 70 mph and well....the rest is history. No fires, just a lot of oil, water, smoke, etc.

I must admit, the car was under warranty and i took it in for them to look at it. They agreed it was catastrophic failure and they needed the Ford tech to have a look . It would have cost me approx 1,200.00 bucks to have them diagnose the problem.Then they would decide whether or not it would be covered.
I told the not to touch it, i will take care of it myself.
My issue was that no matter what, i was to pay for the diagnosis (complete teardown).They told me that basically if the car was not the exact way it left Ford when new, and maintained by Ford,they could deny coverage.They PROBABLY would not, but it all depends on the day the tech is having.
If my engine would have let go for any reason, i would have been in the same boat.

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
What I really want to know is how a solenoid left on caused this. And how he diagnosed it through the charred remains. If it was merely fuel dumping in it would wash out the cylinders no? Something somewhere would have to burst for such a catastrophic melt down.

Before car went made a noise as if it was spraying (bottle closed as an fyi and system was off) so i would assume that off the bat what else would make a loud spraying like noise >=/

I guess it be called that but like i said heard the spraying noise and smelled gas like a mother >=/, so i would assume that.

Might send the kit to zex so they can look at it to see, i guess kit can help them in some way would prefer to turn it into a lamp but meh someone has a point should send them the kit.

Well shit happens, just never using n20 again after this.

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Before car went made a noise as if it was spraying (bottle closed as an fyi and system was off) so i would assume that off the bat what else would make a loud spraying like noise >=/

I guess it be called that but like i said heard the spraying noise and smelled gas like a mother >=/, so i would assume that.

Might send the kit to zex so they can look at it to see, i guess kit can help them in some way would prefer to turn it into a lamp but meh someone has a point should send them the kit.

Well shit happens, just never using n20 again after this.

Im sure Allstate is happy with that decision

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im sure Allstate is happy with that decision

Dude, you should really let this go. Yes, he is frauding his insurance company. Whoopie. People do it everyday. You aren't the insurance police. Let them deal with catching him and let him deal with the consequences.

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
You are rather un necessary...And Ill will post whatever I want... asshole
I hope they ban yer stupid fuckin ass. :dead2:
Just shut the fuck up if you don't have any good advice for someone who just lost his car. You have mods on yer car too. You'd be a mad motherfucker if one of those mods destroyed yer car and you would do the same fucking thing. So just shut the fuck up asshole!

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
did you check that your fuel line didnt burst.well what ever happen happen.good luck with it all.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe you had something go wrong in the wiring. You said that the bottle was closed and that you heard the solenoid spray and smelled fuel. Electrical components don't work without power. Perhaps your switch failed or something. Even the ZEX box could be to blame. I'm just throwing out ideas at this point.

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe you had something go wrong in the wiring. You said that the bottle was closed and that you heard the solenoid spray and smelled fuel. Electrical components don't work without power. Perhaps your switch failed or something. Even the ZEX box could be to blame. I'm just throwing out ideas at this point.

well it all went to smoke.. wish it survived the wiring and stuff so they could see it, incase there are other defective units but yea. all I have are cooked solenoids atm...

Perhaps your right. no way to find out wish i could... but going off from what i heard via before bang theory

Last edited:

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
You say solenoids? What ZEX system do you have? I assume it's the one for 05 and up s197's which has a NMU that houses the solenoids and control system. Where was it mounted?

I've had the N20 spray while off. Had to close the tank and toggle the power on and off to reset. Have'nt had it happen again but when I activate the system I am always got an ear listening for proper activation.

I don't think we'll have any N20 REP or Vendor chimming in on this one. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong. It would be nice to have the proper order in which to activate a system. Have asked before and been told it doesn't really matter wether you open the bottle first and then power up the NMU and window sw, no order at all.

Then again have been told by N20 users of years of experience to slowly open the bottle not to shock the solenoid with sudden high pressure, then power up the NMU/Solenoids.

Back