Doug / BamaChips coming to northern California

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I plan on heading out to meet you guys at around 8:00 AM. I gotta see Doug in action, and thank him for all the help he gave me while NA.

Roper, you wanna meet up and cruise together, or are you cruising up 5?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I plan on heading out to meet you guys at around 8:00 AM. I gotta see Doug in action, and thank him for all the help he gave me while NA.

Roper, you wanna meet up and cruise together, or are you cruising up 5?

I'm in Lodi so I'll be taking 12 through "Blood Alley" as KCRA Channel 3 likes to call it...

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I feel for you Craig. :samuri:Thanks for letting me take your tuning slot tomorrow! Looks like my ride is gonna get Bamafied!

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You boys have fun. I wish I could make it and make sure to let Doug know that I sent alot of cash his way by posting this info.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He's a badass!!!! While y'all are there, ask him about my sweet "ghetto" h pipe set up....its some funny shit!

Have fun!!!

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Got home around 9pm.. long day. Here's my dyno sheet...

dyno_sheet_RESIZE.jpg

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL.. had fun today except for the haunting 2pm slot.... But you guys helped out a lot with suggestions on a new motor and well you guys are a kick to hang out with!

Marco's (my buddies Cobra) made 460RWHP until is MAF pegged out... His car runs 100 time better... Doug did a great job!

M

moedavis

It was great to meet everyone. It was a day filled with excitement to say the least. The truck fire was an entertaining twist on the day. Here's my dyno run.

Chris
06 GT Convertible

Attachments

• 2nd Dyno Run 10-24-2007.jpg
    2nd Dyno Run 10-24-2007.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 24

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was great to meet everyone. It was a day filled with excitement to say the least. The truck fire was an entertaining twist on the day. Here's my dyno run.

Chris
06 GT Convertible

Welcome to the forum. Watchya got in that vert?

I must have left before the truck fire. All of you guys should have been there when they opened the shop and I had to help them push un-startable Vettes out of the way.

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score

Chris
06 GT Convertible

Hey Chris,

Good to see you here! It was great hanging out with you. Those numbers look great, Doug got you another 30 hp? I wish I had a torque curve like that too!!

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guess the guy left a switch on that over heated and caused the fire.. It was on the other end of the business complex.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back