E85/E50

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I guess your grandma giving Hitler all those blow jobs paid off…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It more like this guy and the family that lived at Churchill Downs and Jerome Park.

aaaach.jpg

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
So you come here to bother us?
I come here to bother you because I am DIRECTLY related to George Baldwin Selden who bothered Henry Ford. If you knew your history, you would know how via Churchill Downs and Jerome Park. Winston Churchill bothered a lot of people.

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Lets face it. E85 bothers a lot of people. My E85 test kit says Sheetz is selling what's on the government label. That is E81. It can be as low as E51. Henry Ford Sinclair stations have E30 mix selection. On the web, if your car is tuned to E30 and you have E29 it will not run correctly. It's the Covid of gas at the pump. Every story under the sun. Even the Chinese are into Iowa Corn. President Xi's daughter was born at Fort Madison Iowa.

DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0242.JPG

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
I live off a big inheritance so I do not have to work. My family was part of the Great Ford Murphy Strike of 1932 where FDR talked about his new deal. We talked about this before.

View attachment 79530
IOW... you are a trust fund baby..with a mustang. What do you do in your..'spare time'. Eat bon-bon's, and gargle brandy ? "Dinner is now being served in the east dining room".

I can see him now, 'tooling' around town...dropping in at various..exclusive country clubs.

Last edited:

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
IOW... you are a trust fund baby..with a mustang. What do you do in your..'spare time'. Eat bon-bon's, and gargle brandy ? "Dinner is now being served in the east dining room".

I can see him now, 'tooling' around town...dropping in at various..exclusive country clubs.
No trust fund. Just a chunk of money.

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
No trust fund. Just a chunk of money.
So how much dough are we talking about, $400k, $800k, a cool 2 mil ? All u need now is one of those new Tesla 8.5 second 1/4 mile cars.
Well you know Selden got shortchanged by everyone. Then Henry Ford's friend Thomas Edison did have a better idea on Selden power but Nickola Tesla was against it. Henry Ford worked for George Westinghouse's father. Then of course you have the Chrysler boat people.

bulb4.JPG

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Sears and Roebuck everyone knows the Sears family. Ford and Murphy, no one knows the Murphy family.

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
So ABC News says paperwork is useless in Afghanistan at checkpoints because the Taliban guards can't read period. We are almost this way here. Henry Ford's friend Adolph Hitler hated libraries. This was one of the reasons he disliked Winston Churchill who lived in Rochester NY with his mother.

aaaach.jpg

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
He must have forgot to take his meds again…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It a matter of not taking your Covid shot because you think God will save you and he just might.

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I just tested BP93 and it says no alcohol at all. The readout says 100% gas. I will take a picture of the test later today. Sheetz E85 was 81% alcohol. A government sticker says this pump may contain from 51% to 81% alcohol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back