End of Season Sale on ShadowLands T-Shirts!!! $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
End of the racing season is almost upon us and we need to move the rest of these shirts. For S197forum members only we are slashing the price by 50%. Now only $10 plus $5 for shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. Sizes available are Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large. Limited quantities of the Medium and XX-Large so.....hurry up and order, damn it!!!

Front
ShadowlandsFrontPrintDetail.jpg

Rear
tshirt-back.jpg

Order via Paypal address: [email protected]. Be sure and include your shipping info on the Paypal order form.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Put me down for two Large shirts SD. I will hook up with you after I get home the 22nd.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Purchased 2 (Medium and XLarge) just because of all of your help and advice! Thanks!

BTW, please PM me your web site address for Shadowlands again. Maybe I need something else!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
dont forget to throw my shirt in with my motor when you ship it
Would you like it "thrown in" so it is soaking up assembly lube or would you prefer it wrapped?
:LMAO:

Must be nice
Well....if you prefer you can fork out seven grand and get a free shirt or ten bucks for one without an engine. :naughty1:

Do you still have med. available? If you do can I get one to 09034.
Yup, sure do. Just hit up the paypal address with the $15.

Thanks to everyone who ordered!

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
hmm...i think i would rather have it wrapped seperately lol. or if you want to be really patriotic you can mail it to me here in trashganistan so i can show it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back