Exhaust Advice

tomm99

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
so i have a 05 gt with slp loudmouths and love the sound but i want to get a deeper more grumbly sound out of it , i was thinking about some long tubes and a off road h , looking for suggestions on what you guys would use. i hope to keep the slps because i really love them, also i have a new set of pypes eletric cut outs i plan on putting on but just need some help finding that special set up...need some help making my baby the sweetest sounding car on the base , have to show those camros up.
thanks guys A1C Zak

And anyone whos put on a pypes eletric cut out system on pm me wana know where you installed them.

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
Without any mufflers that's gonna be straight pipes= Loud as hell! If your gonna do headers and such and u want to keep the SLP's you need to mount some mufflers mid mount.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
LTs, off road H with mid mounted resonators and your loudmouths will be awesome. Without the resonators it will sound like shit....think dump truck ugly. Mid mounting resonators like Pypes m80s or similar really deepen the tone but still keep a nice volume?

Clamp them in with torctite clamps. Best clamps ever.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back