Finally Drag Radials for 20" wheels!!!

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You just made my night! I didnt want to give up my 20's:clap:
Have you found a site with pics yet? I would love to see them.

Shawn

Last edited:
B

Black Heart

I've been looking for pics of them installed but have not come across any yet. I will have mine on before march. This will hopefully help me with my 11's on 20's with stock internals goal.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
I just got them From Steve @ Steeda. They received the 1st shipment of them on Wednsday and I went on Friday afternoon to get them installed and balanced. They look incredible. The car looks like its mini tubbed.

Ill post pics in the morning.

Pete

Last edited:

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Steve, did they look like they would accually hook good? Not much of a sidewall on 20's.

They are thinner for sure, but I think they'll hook really great on the street, as for the track, they are a 35 series tire, so they should be able to drop some air without banging the rim on launch. I had 305/35/18's on mine and the sidewall was fine.

Pete - your car looked all business with them mounted up! It was fun driving your car too, for the 40 ft to the shop at least!

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Pete - your car looked all business with them mounted up! It was fun driving your car too, for the 40 ft to the shop at least!

Thanks Again Steve you guys are great as usual. The car looks sick those tires fit just tucked in the qtr's with my wheel offset. They are truly a perfect fit.

Ill post some pics a in about 30 minutes. To bad the weather is crap .

Pete

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I can't wait to see some pics! Another item added to the list of crap I need.....tr6060, forged lower end, 9" rear end, GT500 clutch, etc....:samuri:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So.... Steve are you our site vendor for these? What kind of price are these going for and is it possible if we got a group together we could get a group buy on these big boys?
Thanks, Shawn

Last edited:

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
So.... Steve are you our site vendor for these? What kind of price are these going for and is it possible if we got a group together we could get a group buy on these big boys?
Thanks, Shawn

Nope, but you can order them through anyone who handles our parts or Nitto tires.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back