First shoot with my rig!

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
planning on it for some art promos man! Sweet rig you have setup there, I've been taking it easy on the photos recently, but I have been itching to get my boom rig setup and taking video of the car..... some day soon hopefully:thumb:

great pics btw

Thanks man! How much of the rig do you have put together? I recommend the manfrotto arm with the locking lever as opposed to the friction arm most people use. It's a bit more complex to use but it won't have the potential for your camera to slip, especially if you plan on driving the car with the boom on.

Your right, its probably not a good idea...

Its an awesome idea!!!!

We can do your car first to celebrate the new motor! :beerdrink::beerdrink::beerdrink:

jcodestang

forum member
Reaction score
The rig that the guy used when I had mine done used 2 aluminum poles from a chain link fence bolted together so he had almost 16 foot. I'll try and get an in edited picture. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347927818.614289.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347927835.135511.jpg

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
The rig that the guy used when I had mine done used 2 aluminum poles from a chain link fence bolted together so he had almost 16 foot. I'll try and get an in edited picture. View attachment 36612View attachment 36613

Yeah that's one way to do it but I want one with more sections so I can have more choices in length. How was it bolted? I'm looking to get the pipes milled and threaded so they don't wobble as much.

jcodestang

forum member
Reaction score
Through bolted with wing nuts the pipe slid into each other with a male and female end. He used two bolts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back