Ford Mustang Side Exit Exhaust System - IT'S BAAAAAACK

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
The factory over axle pipe wholesales for $89. each, and a good set of after market mufflers cost $450 to $600. and it is not stainless. So I think $895.00 is reasonable compared to other systems

1.) Over axles have nothing to do with it. This kit doesnt have over axles? So why is that price brought up? This kit barely even has enough pipe to make overaxles...

2.) You can easily find a good SS axle back kit for 400-600 dollars. Not to mention, those have 2 mufflers, not 1.

3.) Other systems bolt up and go. They dont require anything else. He is already stated that he is pretty sure these wont work without the special sideskirts. So that blows the $895 out of the question because you cant even use it at that price. Now try comparing other cat back kits to the $1500 plus paint and let me know.

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
Yea, I had a 400.00 SS cat back sys, it was made with different angle on pipe so only there mufflers would fit. It also hit the panhard bar so I had to use the BFH on it. In the end i trashed it. No way would i sell it to someone else

cop on my back

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Cervinis side exhaust and the quality of the pipes are not that great. The material is, but the bending is not. The passenger side will not allow the dual tip to line up even with the body no matter how hard I have tried. I even spent $300 at a muffler shop to have them give it a go. It was better, but far from perfect.
The body work is good however. I would love to have had this kit with the single side pipe opening and it appears the rear bumper is a complete piece, not an add on.

Expensive, yea maybe, but if the quality is there I am willing to pay for it.

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
Yea, I had a 400.00 SS cat back sys, it was made with different angle on pipe so only there mufflers would fit. It also hit the panhard bar so I had to use the BFH on it. In the end i trashed it. No way would i sell it to someone else

I didnt say 400 dollar cat back system. The post I responded to said "a good set of aftermarket mufflers" so I assumed axle back. You can still get a quality cat back system for 900 or less.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back