Ford Mustang Side Exit Exhaust System - IT'S BAAAAAACK

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
You can get a complete Cervini's cat back system w/side skirts and rear valance (unpainted) for $1439.99. And it looks bad ass with dual tips!!!!!!

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
You can get a complete Cervini's cat back system w/side skirts and rear valance (unpainted) for $1439.99. And it looks bad ass with dual tips!!!!!!

That's great, but this is a thread to promote a new BBR product.

Ours also doesn't loose horsepower and has a more subtle factory look.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
The system is not cheap by any means. It's manufactured exclusively for us through Stainless Works. So you're getting what you pay for... A top notch quality exhaust system.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
But how much of the exhaust system is included in that $895 price? Cats? H pipe? Or just from the H pipe back? That's two custom bent 2.5" pipes, two mufflers and a couple clamps.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
But how much of the exhaust system is included in that $895 price? Cats? H pipe? Or just from the H pipe back? That's two custom bent 2.5" pipes, two mufflers and a couple clamps.

Comes with 1 custom muffler, 2 new side exit flow tubes, 2 hand fabricated exhaust tips, clamps and hardware.

The main reason it's not cheap is b/c we don't order 10,000 piece at a time. There just isn't the demand for that. Stainless Works is one of the leading custom exhaust company's in the world. They might be a little pricey, but like I stated before, you get what you pay for...and that's a top notch quality part.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
doesnt matter if GOD himself built this thing it is not even close to being worth 895 dollars! add the side skirts and than we will be talking.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
That's great, but this is a thread to promote a new BBR product.

Ours also doesn't loose horsepower and has a more subtle factory look.

John, I wasn't meaning to bash your product or hijack your thread, I was simply doing a little price comparison. Not only product against product but quantity of product(s).

I doubt that that is 100% true, but giving you the benifit of the doubt, for the price of this product, it better actually add HP. (This applies also, IMO to the Cervini's product I was comparing to)

But, this product I guess is no different than the 1000's of others out there for the S197 that are rediculously overpriced. I'm sorry, I don't care who you get to build it, 1 muffler and approx. 6' of exhaust pipe>900$=:roflmao:

Kevin@

PAS Racing
Reaction score
As a person who runs a shop I can at least say that when it comes to exhaust pieces you DEFINITELY get what you pay for. If this piece is built correctly by a very top notch company you can rest assured that its a quality piece that FITS correctly.

I lost count several years ago how many customers will bring us cheap exhaust systems and then bitch because it took extra labor to "make" it fit.

May sound expensive, but theres no replacement for a well built/engineered part. If you don't want it, don't buy it. At least BBR is going out of their way to try new things. It's costing them money just to offer something different.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
1000599l.jpg

1000614p.jpg

1000600i.jpg

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
The factory over axle pipe wholesales for $89. each, and a good set of after market mufflers cost $450 to $600. and it is not stainless. So I think $895.00 is reasonable compared to other systems

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back