Ford Racing Boss Block group buy!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And that was entirely my point. I was pretty sure you weren't asking the CR question with race gas in mind for your daily driver.

On pump gas i can run around 17 psi boost, it also requires a tune adjustment. My point is that even with 9.5:1 compression you can run high boost numbers. You dont have to go down that far ie 9:1 or 8.5:1 like some people will do. Hell if i wanted to run my car on Race gas only i would have built it to 10:1 or higher. If you have a good tuner, the right quality of fuel, and good engine components you can run high compression on a boost motor. Most people think you have to drop the compression down alot to run alot of boost.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
Jim, can I still get in on this deal? and if so, if would be awesome if you offered a storker kit deal to the people that purchased a block from you. Thanks for the reply. Tom

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Reaction score
a friend of mine pointed me to this thread as i'm planning a winter build....will this block work on an 01 Bullitt without any issues or extra stuff to buy?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jim, can I still get in on this deal? and if so, if would be awesome if you offered a storker kit deal to the people that purchased a block from you. Thanks for the reply. Tom

Absolutley and we are still waiting to order so you would help get it going! We can offer the stroker rebuild kit or as built complete! Call me up to discuss it more! 732-780-0770

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine pointed me to this thread as i'm planning a winter build....will this block work on an 01 Bullitt without any issues or extra stuff to buy?

It sure will work in the Bullit and no issues or extras needed! Your car already has an iron block so it will not be as much a weight gain for you! Call me up if your interested too! we are getting close on the order 732-780-0770

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay i should be able to get the blocks on order here this upcomming week maybe late in the week. But i have 3 confirmed buyers. I have two more blocks available at this killer price!!! So call and order ASAP!! Thanks for those who have already taken advantage of the special. Call us at 732-780-0770

Thanks,

JimIII

GI Joe

Reaction score
I bought 2 of them to make the deal go...should be a done deal..

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought 2 of them to make the deal go...should be a done deal..

Dave's purchase did sercure the group buy so everyone can thank him!!! I only had 3 total that were pre payed so I do have 2 more left in stock!! Let me know if anyone is interested, first come first serve this is a deal of a lifetime!!

JimIII

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back