Ford Racing Intake Manifold, Pypes LT's, Offroad H pipe, etc.

Stang 23

forum member
Reaction score
Currently in the process of returning my car to stock so i have some parts that need to go. All parts are in good condition with about 10k miles on them. All prices are plus shipping and you cover paypal fees. Open to reasonable offers as well. I'm located in Chatsworth, CA.

First up is a Ford Racing Intake manifold. Fits 05-10. It is in great condition. The bolts and fuel line that come with the intake will be included as well. Also has a new gasket. Asking $475 plus shipping and paypal fees. (SOLD)

Pypes long tube headers. They are in good condition. Fits 05-10. Asking $325 plus shipping and paypal fees. (SOLD)

Pypes shorty offroad h pipe. Still in good condition. Fits 05-10. Asking $130 plus shipping and paypal fees. (SOLD)

BBK cold air intake. In good condition. Fits 05-09. All hardware included. Asking $150 plus shipping and paypal fees. (SOLD)

BBK 62mm throttle body in good condition. Includes electronics. Fits 05-10. Asking $225 plus shipping and paypal fees. (SOLD)

Last edited:

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
Wtf your making people pay Paypal fees?? I don't think I've ever seen that before lol great prices tho, wish I could pick up those LT's

Last edited:

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
Wtf your making people pay Paypal fees?? I don't think I've ever seen that before lol great prices tho, wish I could pick up those LT's

I see that all the time on here. I personally never even think about the fees and consider it part of doing business when I sell. If somebody pays the asking price for the headers, the fees are only another ten bucks. GLWS OP.

Stang 23

forum member
Reaction score

A bunch of sellers on here tell buyers to cover paypal fees. I even polished up the headers as well which is why they look kinda shiny.

Stang 23

forum member
Reaction score
I see that all the time on here. I personally never even think about the fees and consider it part of doing business when I sell. If somebody pays the asking price for the headers, the fees are only another ten bucks. GLWS OP.

Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back