FS: 20" Forgeline GA1Rs with tires, Florida

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
For Sale: Forgeline GA1R Open Lug wheels, Transparent Smoke, 20x10 +45mm Front, 20x11 +53mm Rear, 275/35-20 Nitto Invo Front, 295/35-20 Nitto Invo Rear. These are basically brand new, roughly 1,000 miles on them. They are professional roadracing wheels- very strong, very light. The wheels cost $1,675 each, and the tires were something like $1,200 for the set. This package runs $8,000 mounted & balanced.

Here is the wheel listing on Forgeline's website:
http://www.forgeline.com/products/competition-series/ga1r-open-lug.html

Here is my car's page on Forgeline's website, with multiple pics:
http://www.forgeline.com/customer_gallery_view.php?cvk=1279&product_key=123

Here's a full size shot:

The obligatory for sale ad pic:

I'd take $4,000 for these wheels & tires. They're currently on the car (which is never driven anymore) and I'm in Fort Myers, FL.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
.....hmm. Willing to ship?

I'm willing to ship if buyer pays shipping. Also, within the next month, I'll be at NMRA Bradenton and then NMRA Atlanta. I could deliver to one of those events, but only if they're pre-paid. I noticed you're in Jersey. My friend Mike Jovanis lives in Jersey and he's racing in Bradenton this week. I would trust him to deliver them to you.

+1 on that as well.

Since these are open lug, you cannot put a center cap on them, can you?

Correct... although Forgeline just came out with an open lug cap version and I think they may have just drilled a couple holes, tapped them, and screwed the cap over the hubs. Personally I like the style I have because it's exactly what the roadrace cars use. :)

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
Will these fit 2013 Shelby GT500 with track pack? I mentioned to a friend who has the Shelby and is in the market for some new wheels.

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure they will. I have huge six piston brakes on my car and the Forgelines clear by a mile.
My friend is not a member here, he is an older gentleman, in the Bronx, he would like to call you, he is very interested, and is not tech savy for forums, I showed him what kind of tires and the wheels, can you PM me your information so I can text him the info for him to call you? I just called UPR, and they told me you're on your way to Pennsylvania, I will wait to hear from you in PM, and get you and my friend connected for this deal.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back