FS: 4.6L 3V Valve Covers & Exhaust Manifolds

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
4-14-16
Bump! I decided I'd let the exhaust manifolds go for free (local pickup).

Make me an offer on my valve covers. $120 shipped or $100 local pickup?

I have a set of stock valve covers for the 4.6L 3V 2005-2010 Mustang GT that we cleaned, sanded, primed and painted with hi-temp VHT paint flat black paint. These will replace those aging, corroded valve covers, adding a little style under your hood! No bolts or gaskets, but you can reuse your existing ones. Theses came from an 05 GT but will fit any 4.6L engine in the 05-10 GT lineup. Looking for $120 plus s/h.

I also have a set of stock exhaust manifolds for the 4.6L 3V 2005-2010 Mustang GT. These were cleaned, sanded, then sprayed with exhaust primer. Perfect if you're looking to get rid of those rusty looking manifolds and dress up your engine. Minimize the downtime while you swap out your manifolds with these as they're ready to install. Perfect if you want to swap out your long tubes and maybe run a turbo setup. Looking for $60 plus s/h.

These are from an 05 Mustang GT but fit the 05-10 GT's. Paypal gladly accepted. Prices include the PayPal fees but S/H need to be estimated. If you're interested, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Bump! I decided I'd let the exhaust manifolds go for free (local pickup).

Make me an offer on my valve covers. $120 shipped or $100 local pickup?

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back