FS: C&L Intake

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
I have for sale a C&L Intake for a 05+ GT. It has >500 miles. The main part of the intake tube has been powdercoated pink with 2 clear coats. Product is easily paintable to another color.

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
where are you located? how much was it to powder coat? id be interested if price is right.

ninjadave

Reaction score
Intake still for sale?

Hey,

If its still for sale PM please with price to include shipping to 30052. My wife's car would love that!

Thanks.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey,

If its still for sale PM please with price to include shipping to 30052. My wife's car would love that!

Thanks.

Welcome to our corner of the world ninjadave ! Welcome.

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
Hey,

Thanks.
yups, welcome to the site. hope u enjoy ur stay. u have a pm btw.

ninjadave

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome....

Thanks all. I'm in the Atlanta area, just purchased a 07 GT Vert Alloy for the wife, she wants an Eleanor build so now I'm starting. My job affords me alot of time to surf the net and read threads so thanks for all the prior posts and if I run into any questions along the way, I'm sure I'll be in contact.

ninjadave

Reaction score
Forgot to say thanks...

Just wanted to say thanks. I'm still in Iraq but will be home in a few weeks and wife is unboxing items and laying them out in the garage. She loves the intake. Bamachips is taking care of the tune so can't wait to get it installed. If I need anything else, I'll let you know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back