FS: Niche 20 inch Staggered Black Rims

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Well,since I'm pretty much hooked on drifting and my car is becoming more and more race oriented, I think it’s time to part ways with my 20 inch Niche F18 black and polished rims. They are 20x10 in the rear and 20x8.5 in the front. I ran these with Eibach Sportline springs so even with a super low stance I didn’t have any rubbing issues.

Tires are practically brand new with less than 3000 miles on them. Nitto NT 555 Extreme Performance 255/35ZR-20 XL 97W in the front and Nitto NT05 275/35ZR20 XL 102W in the rear.

I quickly cleaned up the rims and took the following pictures but they could be buffed and cleaned up more. There is some normal wear and tear and they aren’t perfect. Did my best to be upfront with that; I think the pictures actually make them look worse than they are but I always try to error on the side of caution. The flash really brings out all the details.

Also included is 1 extra center cap which I had lying around.

nicherims05.jpg

AA14327.jpg

Passengerfromclip.jpg

anglefromgrass.JPG

FishEyeRim.JPG

nicherims01.jpg

nicherims02.jpg

nicherims03.jpg

nicherims04.jpg

nicherims06.jpg

nicherims07.jpg

nicherims08.jpg

nicherims09.jpg

nicherims10.jpg

nicherims11.jpg

nicherims12.jpg

nicherims14.jpg

nicherims15.jpg

nicherims16.jpg

nicherims17.jpg

$1,200, prefer local sale but will entertain putting them on a pallet and shipping if needed.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
bump.... I should probably mention that these were only ever used as my street tires, I run a different set of 18s for drifting :)

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Would be interested in a cool trade option too... looking to add forced induction of some kind and lighten the chassis significantly.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Need these gone for winter upgrades. New price is $1,000 shipped (in continental US) so basically you're paying for the tires and getting the wheels for free :thumb:

Still willing to work these into a trade; looking for the following:
  • Turbo
  • Supercharger
  • 2010-2012 GT/BOSS front and rear bumpers and associated grills
  • Tubular K-Member
  • LT Headers and X Pipe

Back-in-Black

Reaction score
These would look sick on my black 07 GT! I wish I had the money to burn right now. GLWS.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Let me hold a penny up to the tread and take a pic, will that suffice? Not sure how to actually measure tread depth :)

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
pic attached. If measuring from the top of a penny down, the tread goes to the ear of Lincoln.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back