FS: Tokico & Eibach

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
I have for sale a slightly used {>100 miles} Tokico D-spec shocks and struts and the Eibach pro kit. Front and Rear. Retails for $834 {shocks} plus $349 {lowering kit}.

Wanna get $750obo. shipping is included in price.

Nothing wrong with them, just selling the car. :clap::clap::clap:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Morgan...Am I reading something wrong or did you buy the D-Specs for $834? They've been retailing for around $500 for two years. ???

TexStang

Reaction score
I'd be interested, but I can buy the stuff new at that price:samuri:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:naughty: go easy on her. You would too if you could get new price for your car.

I probably wouldn't sell it for new price because with all the money I've stuck into it I'd be loosing lots of money, plus I'd loose the fun factor of having it.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't sell it for new price because with all the money I've stuck into it I'd be loosing lots of money, plus I'd loose the fun factor of having it.

maybe you misunderstood me LOL Sell it for new and get retail for all them parts you put on too. That sound better?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
maybe you misunderstood me LOL Sell it for new and get retail for all them parts you put on too. That sound better?

I'd maybe do that, but I'd need to have a line on a good replacement car.

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
car holds no value and no fun factor for me anymore. I've been holding onto it thinking that I might get back into racing and all that stuff. There have even been ppl that have put money into it, such as nitrous and gears, to try and get me back into it. Nothings worked. It's no fun without my husband to race me. Besides, I still have his car, I'd rather put money into that and make it the way he wanted it. I don't think I'll sell the stang quite yet, but all the mods are lying on the floor in my garage, the car's stock.

As far as the price i got them for, i dunno what it was. i contacted a local shop and they told me to try for the listed price. i'll change the price down. i'm in no real hurry to get rid of the set. :clap:

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
as okay as i can be i suppose. :clap:

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you don't want to race. I hope you feel more ok with every passing day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back