Funeral sale - S197 parts

R7r5

NEEDS MORE BOOST!!!!
Reaction score
Donation sent. So sorry for your loss

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Holy crap you guys. I woke up this morning to check my email and I see all these paypal email notifications. I'm humbled in a way you can't imagine. When I agreed to post the email I did it thinking "OK, $2 here, $5 there." but you guys have gone way above and beyond. I really, honestly can't fully express my gratitude. My mom is going to be speechless trying to figure out how this internet thing works when I try to explain to her where this money came from. You guys are amazing. Thank you so very much.

REDxEYES71

white knucklin'
Reaction score
We're doing nothing short of what you would do if we were in this situation. You are welcome my friend.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
This is a great site to be a member of. I hope the donations keep rolling in for your mother. When my mom passed away two years ago, she didn't have insurance either, but my dad had the money to cover everything. If he hadn't, all of his kids and family members would have been helping him. Here on this site we are a family and as you are finding out the members care and want to help out.

Last edited:

richiet9

forum member
Reaction score
Im so sorry for your loss BROTHER.
May god carry your and your loved ones thru this burden and healing process
all in the name of Jesus Christ AMEN.

moddedvistablue

Always Here
Reaction score
Donation coming your way soon as I get paid this week. Sorry for your loss. I just recently had one as well. I found out that this forum is full of a soild group of guys. It's amazing to see what a community of ppl would do for one another.

whippledpony

forum member
Reaction score
I am deeply moved by all the contributions that the members on this site have done to help a fellow mustang enthusiast and their family that is need, i too will be making a donation to this cause, may god bless you and your family in your time of need, but most of all stay strong for your mother as she needs you now more than ever, my deepest condolences go out to you and your entire family

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Sent what I could, sorry for your loss.

Sent from a secure underground Government facility.

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys Really, I'm still blown away by all of this. My family and I are extemely grateful.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Hey man, sent you a little something.
I hope everything works out, we are like e-family here.

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss...My dad and I were never close as my parents divorced when I was very young. My Dad moved far away and his visits went from rare to never. I have struggled all my life with this (he died about 8yrs ago I am 47) . I could go on but bottom line is I can relate with how you are feeling.
As far as Funeral bills goes...I just paid $5000 for my mother in -laws funeral as my wifes family never paid their portion they agreed to do when we paid the first $2500 two years ago.
Anyway I was amazed at how similar our stories are with my dad, my own divorce and my step kids and their Dad.
I do not have paypal but I will figure out how to donate something as a funeral bill is not what your mother needs hanging over her.
Again I hope you can come to some terms with everything. i still struggle on who is to blame for my father and I never having a relationship. feel free to pm me if you want or need someone just to bs with...James

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

On the other hand, It's great to see this forum sticking together as much as they do.

I've been a member here for awhile and seen the members here help more than one other member in times of need.

Paypal sent.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss man! If I had something to send I would, or buy something from you, either way I offer my prayers.

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
It's a bit surreal to wake up each morning and find more in my paypal account. Really something I didn't want to do and then something I truly didn't expect after I did. The kindness almost breaks my heart a bit in wishing that my father and I had been closer. I had told my girlfriend about what you guys have been doing and she was blown away by what you guys have done and couldn't wait to share the story with some of her coworkers and friends. She, like myself, believes that, despite what the news shows you, that the vast majority of people really are good at heart. This has been amazing and humbling beyond words. You guys are absolutely inspiriring. Thank you so very much, even for the kind words.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Mark, sent a little gift your way. It's not much, but hopefully it will help a little.

I lost my dad a few years back. My situation wasn't as tough as yours, but either way, it's hard losing a parent. Prayers are with you and your family tonight, bro.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back