Garage Sale! boss splitter, glass, clutch and more

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Time for me to clean out the garage again. All prices are plus shipping unless otherwise noted. Located in Allentown, PA.
  • BOSS/CS Style Lower Front Fascia (10-12 GT) - fascia only, not the splitter - in good shape, minor normal imperfections from driving.
    SOLD
  • Stock clutch (from my 2006) with 30,000 miles on it - worked great but added a turbo so needed something to handle more power.
    SOLD
  • Stock corner lens in almost perfect shape
    SOLD
  • Passenger side glass with motor from my 2006 doors with rails and everything. Has light tint (35%) on it already.
    $20
  • Lower rad guard
    SOLD
  • Stock tungsten grey fuel door
    $5
  • Door weather stripping (05-09)
    SOLD
  • Lower billet grill (05-09)
    $20
  • Trunk wiring
    $5
  • Tungsten grey trunk without spoiler (has GT holes)
    $40
  • Stock 05-09 side view mirrors (glass only)
    $10 for both
  • Stock 05-09 side view mirror plastic housing
    $10 each
  • OEM crank lift that goes in the trunk to change a tire
    $10
  • Stock GT shock/strut mounts with around 15,000 miles on them. Upgraded to MM Caster/Camber plates
    $20 for the pair

Last edited:

stanger1944

forum member
Reaction score
does the boss front fascia have the splitter hard to tell. Description says splitter.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
shipping the cs front fascia to 47715?

Looks like the cheapest route would be via Greyhound to Evansville, IN. You'd have to go pick it up at the terminal when it arrives. I've shipped a ton of stuff this way with no issues. Shipping cost would be $75, otherwise UPS is $150.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
damn, i got excited when i read tungsten trunk lid without spoiler, but then sunk when it had the holes...

glws

Back