Georgia Blood Mountain Cruise April 30th roll..

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Well I wish I could have made it, but wouldnt want to have been a part of that......

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Hey guys, I found these photos on squidfoto.com. They were the ones taking pics in that corner. Keep in mind that these are low resolution proofs. There are a lot more on their website.

Greg/Sinner
prpv.dll

Dave/airportguy
prpv.dll

Justin/justins197
prpv.dll

Nav/Roush06GA
prpv.dll

Dante/donatiohseven
prpv.dll

Me/DanielDay
prpv.dll

Last edited:

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
Hated we couldn't run with you guys, sucks about the accident but at least everyone is ok. Where did the accident happen? I saw the silver GT with the green on it at the Chevron, my wife pointed it out. When we went up the mountain there was nothing in front of us, 1 sport bike passed us at Turners Corner and about half way up the mountain he was pulled over by the GSP, who later came after me. I was pushing my car pretty hard on the switchbacks and apparently the trooper heard me. We were hanging out for a minute at the top of the mountain talking to a group of bikers when he came over and started harrassing me. I lost my cool with him and told him to write me a damn ticket and then prove it was me coming up the mountain. There was about 20 people around watching us argue when he decided to shut up and move on.... The squid photo person was just setting up when I came around the corner but to my surprise she got me!
Orderpage.aspx
http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1WK7001J010000&po=0&pc=172
Orderpage.aspx

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
Hated we couldn't run with you guys, sucks about the accident but at least everyone is ok. Where did the accident happen? I saw the silver GT with the green on it at the Chevron, my wife pointed it out. When we went up the mountain there was nothing in front of us, 1 sport bike passed us at Turners Corner and about half way up the mountain he was pulled over by the GSP, who later came after me. I was pushing my car pretty hard on the switchbacks and apparently the trooper heard me. We were hanging out for a minute at the top of the mountain talking to a group of bikers when he came over and started harrassing me. I lost my cool with him and told him to write me a damn ticket and then prove it was me coming up the mountain. There was about 20 people around watching us argue when he decided to shut up and move on.... The squid photo person was just setting up when I came around the corner but to my surprise she got me!
Orderpage.aspx
Orderpage.aspx

is your car super ass loud ? i saw you trun at the chevron me and greg, the green one were there and i was like damn that sounded good.

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
My wife says its obnoxious, I don't think its loud enough! Hell her V6 car is loud too and she thinks its quiet! That was probably me!

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
Dang dude, so why didn't you meet up with us?
Since me and my wife haven't had a weekend alone in over a year we just decided to hang out by ourselves and enjoy the ride, plus she wanted to get to Helen early and enjoy the time there.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Since me and my wife haven't had a weekend alone in over a year we just decided to hang out by ourselves and enjoy the ride, plus she wanted to get to Helen early and enjoy the time there.

I see how it is, too good for us now huh? J/k, I completely understand man, gotta the wifey happy. Maybe next time.

Don't think so Keeno, the ones Dante took are just as good not better!

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
DAYUM my car looks CLEAN!!

prpv.dll

We are goin to have to get ALL the georgia guys together next time and do a cook out!

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
I see how it is, too good for us now huh? J/k, I completely understand man, gotta the wifey happy. Maybe next time.

Don't think so Keeno, the ones Dante took are just as good not better!
Happy wife, Happy life! Whats funny, my wife had no idea that a few weeks ago she came down 129 from Blairsville the Sunday we were racing at Commerce. I asked her which way they went and she said " I don't know, I just followed my sister". Well going up 129 yesterday she saw the Squid photo car and said " hey we passed her the other day on our way to Commerce". I went back on that page and found her car, too funny!

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1WK7001E000227&po=227&pc=554

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
We definitely need to plan something for May. Any ideas???

I turn 21 on the 24th lets get wasted!!!!! jk i would love to have meets once a month or every other month! I thought cooking out was awesome but maybe we could go to the vortex or somthin like that next time?!?!?

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
I turn 21 on the 24th lets get wasted!!!!! jk i would love to have meets once a month or every other month! I thought cooking out was awesome but maybe we could go to the vortex or somthin like that next time?!?!?
Love the burgers there!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Orderpage.aspx
Orderpage.aspx

that's so funny you saw us. dante and i saw you go by and loved the sound of your car. i actually told him that it was too bad you kept going.... maybe next time.

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
that's so funny you saw us. dante and i saw you go by and loved the sound of your car. i actually told him that it was too bad you kept going.... maybe next time.
I really wanted to pull over and check out your E force on your car since I am in the market for one! Do you come to Atlanta often?
BTW, my shits slow and quiet!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back