Getting rid of the bullitt today or tomorrow

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
So I sold the bullitt! Almost stock (just headers and x-pipe left on car and suspension mods)

Gettin rid of her for 20k! 19k on the clock and the transmission is failing me yet again, the rear end is clunking badly no idea what it is.. So it's getting sold! Most of the parts that I took off were cosmetic stuff like the wheels and such which a buddy is buying for his bullitt!

Sad to see it go but happy in a way also since I'll save gas for a bit and I'll be able to get a bike like I've always wanted.. Hello CBR600RR!

Hopefully all goes well tho! Don't laugh but replacement vehicle is a 09 corrola sport.. Perfect for daily driving and great on gas! I'll find another S197 at my buddy's auto action when one comes in and make it a track car!

Dont expect me to leave tho! I'll still be around lurking and giving my useless imput haha!

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Bummer. I was in this same situation 2 weeks ago about trading in my stang and getting a gas saver. Those dorky cars that get 40mpg are getting very tempting with todays gas prices and economy :/ but I just couldn't do it. I decided to keep the stang and when its paid off (which is coming up) just buy a gas saver/beater to drive to work and back. Congrats and good luck!

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha!!! Yeah I'll stick around! An economic daily driver, a fun cheap summer toy also! Not too bad! And hopefully another stang in the stable sooner or later!

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Well the new project (being the bike) will be fun!

Know the saying "this will make me or break me" the bike will either make me happy and enjoy it or it'll break me.. Seriously.. Like destroy me if I fall or get hit lol.. I
Taking a gamble with this in this city. My girlfriend is gonna be SO pissed off with me lol

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
bummer man.. atleast youll have more free time to get out of the garage rather than waxing that damn thing haha!

Family is first tho. Sucks to see cars go but better ones come along later on!

threetime

Close Minded Redneck
Reaction score
Just do like I did. I own 2006 tahoe, 2004 ram1500 4X4, 2009 gt. So I went out and bought a 1987 mazda b2600i 4x4 to save on gas. Gave $900 and she is pretty solid, beat all to hell, but runs good.

I had an 04 mach1 that I absolutely loved. My kid was wanting to start hunting with me so I bought us both ATV's, and traded the 04 in on that dodge ram 4X4. Told everyone on the mach site goodbye and that I had sold the car. One guy told me, you will be sorry to sale the car. Well after 6 months, I was sick. Still haven't been able to find the another like it. SO I say to you, you are going to regret it.

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
You won't have the same social connections in the new rides, you'll get another s197 in a spell!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Damn ricer plaque hitting this place.

Seriously though, good luck with the bike and the Corolla. Why the hell didn't you buy a Civic? A Corolla is disrespected even by ricers!! LOL! Good luck on the trade in's and on not pissing off your girl too bad.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
A Corrola ;)

Hey their the most reliable vehichle ever out there! I dont have the money to fix the issues that are coming on this car so I figure trade it in right away for something I can dd all year round and have a bike as a toy!

Ill be happier in the long run. My car seems to be a lemon from factory and next S197 I get will get a very very good inspection before purchase!

Also Cant really see how this car is Ricer per say.. I have zero plans on modding this car.. its a Corrola for petes sakes! meant to be driven! Other than gas not much else ill be buying for the car!

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in buying the bullitt mid pipe I have laying around?

Last edited:
Back