Getting vinyl stripes put on? price, where? MD

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
Was looking to get some vinyl stripes put on my girlfriens 06 vert.

Found the stripe kit with the 1/4 inch pinstripes on each side online.

Was just wondering what other people have paid shops to install them? Was trying to figure out what i should expect to pay a round about price.

Also if anybody is in the MD/VA area who could recommended a shop that would be awesome.

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
Southern MD, But really we go all over MD, and VA so anywhere around there would work

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
what style and what color? Silver and gold are more difficult. This shop is very good he all so makes the stripes. I do not know what he charges . http://www.zebrastripes.com/

If you call him and get a price let me know. I am retired, but i still do strips and bolt on mods, but i live west of Leesburg, VA, and may be to far away. You can look at my photos here.

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
Leesburg aint too far, we could possibly bring it to you.

It would be red stripes on a black car. If you could pm me a price that would be great. I will also check out that website

it would be on a vert so no roof, but like i said the kit im looking at does have the 1/4 pin stripes on each side

thanks man

gil_t2

Reaction score
Are they duel Lemans strips, like my Blue 08, it is in my album, oh do you want them on the bumpers or just the hood and trunk?

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
Stripes look just like the ones on my 05. Would want them on the bumper, hood, small peice above windwhield before vert top, trunk lid, wing, and rear bumper

topupside2.jpg

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What part of VA? If southern in the Hampton Roads area I can give you the name/website of the shop that did mine.

gil_t2

Reaction score
Don't buy yet, let me get you a price from the guy that made mine

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back