GoPro 5.0 Videos

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn I was thinking they came out with a 5th gen GoPro by the title! Lol.

Videos look good brotha! You will love the camera!

Shadowfax2014GT

Reaction score
Damn I was thinking they came out with a 5th gen GoPro by the title! Lol.

Videos look good brotha! You will love the camera!

Thanks! I'm having allot of fun with it. I have a buddy that is going to get some good shots with his GoPro attached facing backwards on his motorcycle of me drafting him as best/safest possible. I really want to get out there this next weekend and get that suction cup mount on my bumper or fender low to the ground and get some good shots like that too. That road is actually pretty busy on the weekdays believe it or not, so a saturday/sunday afternoon is safest to drive fast there. Oh yeah! I didn't think about the 5th gen thing when i titled it. LOL.

Shadowfax2014GT

Reaction score
Same road, different direction. This one is driving uphill, which i personally like better than going down hill and on the brakes allot. Up hill is mash the throttle and turn hard. This car corners so good for having the straight axle still. This car just rockets up hills like it's not even trying. I put traction controll in the semi-off mode (sport) for safety sake since my entire right side was a cliff and hundreds of feet drop.

Maybe in the future when i learn this road really well (i've only driven it a few times so far) i'll take traction control completely off and Ken Block it all the way up....not.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
I'm no pro, used it for the first time last weekend and here are a few shots...

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I ended up getting a Sony ECM-DS70p for the audio on mine. I had to drill a hole in the GoPro case because it is the version without holes for the side jacks. Also bought a Windcutter for it to cut down on the wind noise (helps, but doesn't eliminate it at speed). To eliminate the wind at speed, you pretty much have to put it behind something solid to buffer the impact (you will notice around 2:30 in the second video when it is mounted near the trunk).

Inside:

Outside:

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
shadowfax, where in San Joaquin valley are you? I'm in sac, there's a nice cruise coming up in march we could go pro!

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah tonight was opening night! Wednesdays are mustang night, we get our own lame all night so more passes! I only have one Wednesday off per month though so I only get out there so often..cruise is on the 23rd from Treasure Island I'm pretty sure. I'll find out and send you the info

Shadowfax2014GT

Reaction score
shadowfax, where in San Joaquin valley are you? I'm in sac, there's a nice cruise coming up in march we could go pro!

That's funny, cause that's what i call it: When i turn on my camera and head out through town looking for a fight. I say: "I'm gonna GoPro. Be back in a bit." She doesn't think its as interesting as i do, but then again, when she's in the car with me, i never drive like i do when i'm alone....Driving Alone = Hulk Mode. You wanna know my secret?.....I"m ALWAYS angry...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back