GoPro HD Motorsports - Very New

Flash_of_Yellow

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, so I sold the Mustang and with that I'm selling my GoPro HD because I have no need to record anything else.

Bought new April 2, 2010 from Amazon.com

Used at 3 track events total. Recorded a total of 16 separate videos (including my testing while driving around the block a few times). Absolutely nothing wrong with anything.

Includes ALL original accessories, including unopened baggy of stick on mounts for attaching permanently to stuff (I only used the suction cup on the inside of the windshield).

Here is the full list of items:

• 5 Megapixel HD Motorsports HERO Camera
  • 1 Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
  • 1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180'/60 m)
  • 3 Flat, 3M Adhesive Mounts for attaching camera to flat surfaces
  • 2 Curved, 3M Adhesive Mounts for attaching camera to helmets and curved surfaces
  • 2 Quick-Release Buckles
  • 1 Vertical Surface "J-Hook" Buckle
  • 1 Suction Cup Mount, ideal for attaching camera to windows or other smooth surfaces
  • 1 Three-Way Pivoting Side Arm Assembly lets you mount camera on side of helmet
  • 1 USB Cable
  • 1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
  • 1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
NEW CAMERA DOES NOT COME WITH A MEMORY CARD! You must buy one after, which I found out the hard way.

So, two prices depending on if you want my card or not.

Camera only (full list above): $220 Shipped USPS Priority Mail (US ONLY)
Camera and 16 GB Kingston Memory Card (recommended by GoPro): $250

Last edited:

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
i may be interested

how long was the battery lasting for you and can you get an adapter to have it plugged in to the car.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
how long was the battery lasting for you and can you get an adapter to have it plugged in to the car.

Any mini-USB car charger will work, but you can't have it plugged in whilst recording/mounted because the waterproof housing covers the mini-USB port.

It's a great camera, but battery life sucks. GoPro states "Record up to 2.5 hours on a single charge", but in my experience you'd have to be bloody lucky to get that long. My advice, get a spare battery or two! :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back